1971 Porsche 914 1.7L Triple Black/Survivor/All Original/Porsche COA/NICE/L@@K!!
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 914
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2 DR
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 140,431
- VIN: 4712900306
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 1.7L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Electric Heated Rear Window, Fog Lights, Tinted Side Glass
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Porsche 9141971_revised 1971_Porsche_914_Triple_Black1967_Shelby_GT500
| || |
-1971 Porsche 914 Base 1.7L
-Engine Rebuilt approximately 8K miles ago
-Original Wheels (Hubcaps replaced)
-Porsche Certificate of Authenticity Included
-Original Owner Special Order Car
-Runs and drives great - mechanically sound.
-Rust Free vehicle - This one has always been kept indoors.
-Relatively new dunlop tires
-Hella Battery disconnect switch
Factory Options Include:
-Heated Rear Window (VERY RARE OPTION FOR THIS YEAR)
-USA Equipment (Appearance Group)
Overall condition/known defects:
This car shows extremely well for its age (approx 47 yrs old). It has had ONE (1) coat of paint since new and still shows good patina from the original paint in trunks and interior. The car has a few spots where the original paint can be seen. Appears that it might have been buffed a little much in a few places but overall very good condition. The car has a replacement windshield (Not the original glass). The car has ALL ORIGINAL upholstery and again, shows extremely well but does have typical wear for this age vehicle. The car currently has a substitute speedometer/odometer that comes with the car. The original is included with the car as well. We still have the original in the box. It has been professionally repaired By Palo Alto Speedo with new glass and gaskets and set to car's correct mileage of 40,431(the car has 140,431 miles - flipped over once). The previous owner was extremely meticulous with the car, and wanted the miles documented and correct, which they are.
There are many receipts in this listing that shed more light on the car's history. Please review all docs and photos before placing your bid. This is an exceptional 914 and one that we thought long and hard about parting with. This is definitely one of the nicer 914's in our collection. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions. Thanks, Lee.
Please see terms below for bidding information.
We have several shipping companies to recommend, but please do your own research in selecting a shipping company you feel comfortable with.
Good Luck and Happy Bidding!!!!! If you have any questions, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Bid with Confidence!!! Thanks for L@@king!!!
Please read these Terms BEFORE bidding:
- You must have sufficient cash available or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding!
- Iaccept Certified and Cashiers Checks (Once Cleared) and Wire Transfers in $US only.
- Buyer can inspect vehicle by appointment only. Please contact me by email or phone.
- Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback that might prejudice your bid.
- Winning bidders must respond to me by telephone or email within 24 hours of auction closure to confirm your purchase or the vehicle may be re-listed or sold to any other qualified buyer.
- The sale must be completed within five(5) days after the auction closes.
- All funding must be received as soon as possible and within no more than five(5) days of auction closure or I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle.
- Winning Bidder must confirm his/her winning bid with a Non-Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 within 48 hours of auction end. Deposit to be paid by Paypal or Wire Transfer ONLY.
- Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within five (5)days of the end of the auction.
- Those wishing to have your vehicle shipped - all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility.
- Any claims arising from shipping or damage are between buyer and shipping company.
Back to top of page
No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of the auction! If there are bid retractions in that time period, I reserve the right to cancel all bids, end the auction early and re-list this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
Please keep in mind when bidding you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above described vehicle from the Seller. Negative feedback will be posted if the above conditions are not adhered to.