1987 Porsche 924 S. Red/Black- Sunroof, 5 Speed, A/C
Price: US $1,500.00 Item location: Roanoke, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Porsche
- Model: 924
- SubModel: S
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 DOOR COUPE
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 160,000
- VIN: WP0AA0925HN452966
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Porsche 924 SThis is a 1987 Porsche 924 S. It drives well but needs some cosmetic repair on the body, see pictures. None of the body work is required to get the car on the road. There are dents, dings, scrapes and paint touch ups on multiple sections of car, as shown in the pictures. Mechanically it drives well, VA state inspection passed in April. The car has a Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio (detachable face plate and remote control) with input jack.
I have owned in for a few yearsand I have had some work done to the car, including:
- Battery ($100)
- Alternator ($150)
- Timing belt and water pump ($1100)
- Rack and pinion ($600)
- Brakes ($100)
- Most recent oil change was done in July 2016
- Broken odometer, has been on 30110 since before I bought it. I wouldESTIMATEthe mileage at about (160,000).
- Windshield washer system (removed by previous owner). Thereservoir is there, but the rest was removed, not sure why???
- Headlight are intermittently working, probable loose wire. Problem just started last time I drove the car.
- When it rains hard for a few days, there is a small amount of water on the floor by the passenger seat, (possible windshield seal leak??)
- Sunroof gears are stripped, so the sunroof opens unevenly. New gears can be bought on eBay.
- Some of the interior was replaced by previous owner. Looks ok but not original.
- A/C blows cool air, not cold. Probable low on freon.
This car has nowarranty, it is sold as is, where is. I have tried to accurately describe the issues with thecar. Please keep in mind that the car is from 1987, it is 29 years old. Please look at my feedback, with over 550feed backsreceived, I am at 100% positive.