1977 Firebird Trans Am,built 455,Loaded, AC, Billet & performance upgrades
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Trans Am
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 99,999
- VIN: 2W87Z7N207721
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 455
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Pontiac Firebird1977 Pontiac Firebird
Description HEADLINE RED HOT 1977 TRANS AM WITH A FIRE BREATHING 455 CUBIC INCH ENGINE WITH LOTS OF CHROME, ILLET AND PERFORMANCE UPGRADES
EXTERIOR Very nice Scorch red paint over a gorgeous Trans Am body with great body lines and metal fit. Very well preserved metal body and structurally beautiful undercarriage
INTERIOR The Black bucket interior is awesome, ith newer black bucket interior and center console. Shoulder harness seatbelts in the front. Very nice dash and rally instrument cluster with clear crisp gauges.
MECHANICS A fire breathing 455 ci engine wirh lots of chrome, billet and performance upgrades, AC, S, B, lack bucket interior,Turbo 300 automatc transmissiom with3500 stall, .11 Posi traction rearend, luminum heads, luminum radiator and PHS Doc's. This performance built bird gets with the program with a built chromed out 455 engine, ir conditioning, ower steering and power disc brakes. Scat crankshaft, oss floating rods, aluminum heads, 80 hydraulic roller cam shaft, uide plates, oller rockers, ictor Junior intake 950 cfm Demon carburetor, SD ignition, olished heads and intake, luminum Radiator with twin cooling fans. This bird with a bad attitude sounds great through Flowmaster style heavy duty exhaust.
The car is rolling on a very nice set of correct PMD 5 spoke Trans Am wheels and newer BF Goodrich white letter tires and looks like it means business.
Vehicle Information Type: Used Year: 1977 Make: Pontiac Model: Firebird Trim: Trans Am,built 455,Loaded, C Stock 3601 Exterior Color: Red Interior Color: Black Transmission: Automatic Engine Size: 455
Contact Information American Dream Machines
1500 Locust St.
Des Moines, A 50309
Contact Tom Clarken Today at (515) 245-9100
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- American Dream Machines reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, ou will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Buyers Inspection: American Dream Machines has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. American Dream Machines welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, lease make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, or are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, here are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. American Dream Machines will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by American Dream Machines as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, ot with American Dream Machines.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, ut is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- American Dream Machines will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with American Dream Machines by calling (515) 245-9100 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, e reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, uyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, efore said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, ll other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
All Auto Network (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, ll Auto Network disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of IA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Des Moines, A.