Hard to Find Slick Top 1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455HO 4-Speed
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Trans Am
- Trim: 455HO
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 84874
- VIN: 2W87W6N548375
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455HO1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455HO
- The 1976 Pontiac Trans Am 455HO was the last of the big cubic inch muscle cars, Finding examples like this is becoming impossible
- This stunning Trans Am is numbers matching with a slick roof and no T-tops
- Gorgeous older restoration that still shows beautifully
- Believed to be 84,874 Original Miles
- All original body panels, finished in single stage Black with Gold Decals
- 455HO Powerplant was rebuilt 2 years ago, it starts, runs and drives beautifully
- Built to stock specs with the only upgrade being a warmed up cam, still very docile on the street
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Saddle Interior is in superb condition
- Tilt Steering Column, Power Windows, Rear Window Defogger, and Factory Air Conditioning
- Iconic Honey Comb wheels and Shaker Hood Scoop sets this car off right
- These Trans Ams were legends of their day and rightfully so. The ending days of the true Muscle Car era
- If you've been on the hunt for a real deal Trans Am in superb condition, look no further!
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.