***NO RESERVE *** 1964 Pontiac Bonneville.Tri-power.Low mileage.Private sale.
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Bonneville
- Type: 2 door hardtop
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 60,869
- Color: Dark Blue
- Engine size: 389 V-8 Tripower carburation
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Pontiac Bonneville
Car is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
(3 hours directly north of Montana)
Will sell anywhere in the USA, or worldwide.
Car is exempt of any travel restrictions (antique status), and title can be transferred anywhere.
*** Determined seller -UNRESERVED ***
Oh, should mention... My wife has become pretty great at arranging delivery. She has established excellent shipping contacts, andwill behappy to help arrange delivery.Whatever your shipping quote is, she can maybe get it for almost HALF from a Canadian company!!!
1964 Pontiac Bonneville.
If you think you've seen this car before, you'd be right. It's relisted.
Auction-winner couldn't complete transaction. Unfortunately, his disrespect, empty pockets,and lack of integrity kept him from finishing this transaction. Not the first time it's ever happened, and that's okay. I'm not going to call anyone a deadbeat here. Sometimes things happen and people cannot complete a transaction ... no problem.
- 2 door hardtop.
- Factory tri-power (three 2-barrel carburetors)
- LOW mileage.
Amazing car in beautifulcondition. Runs and drives excellent. A true piece of kinetic artwork, real collectible, and excellent investment. Only 60,869 miles. DOCUMENTED CARwith DOCUMENTED MILEAGE.
Relatively routine appraisals and paperwork back to original dealership brochure.
- A gentleman's hotrod.
Factory tri-power 389 engine. Eight lug wheels. Power windows, and power seat too.
Originally a US built, California car. Oakland Pontiac Club member. Car has been kept and cherished as a valuable piece for many many years. Magazine featured, and even had a 1/3 page article in the newspaper (mostly focused on outlining it's remarkable low mileage). A real collectible!
Great, clean, genuine, and authenticcar.
Check the pictures. It really speaks for itself.
Limited space and new purchases mean something has to make way. It painsboth my wife and Ito sell it.
- I'm always open to offers AND most of our auctions have ended early lately.
- Inevitably, we always get letters AFTERan auction ends early wondering what happened.
- If you're interested, please don't wait to bid.
- If you have a price in mind, and would like to make sure you do not miss out, please send an offer.
- If you want to speak over the phone, please write to me and we will set up a call right away. I always look forward to car-talk with another enthusiast. LOL
**. **On Apr-19-17 at 20:26:15 PDT, seller added the following information:
Seems there may be an intermittentglitch with EBay's message system. IF you have tried unsuccessfully to get in touch with me, please write to: bravohomes @ rocketmail . com (obviously without the spaces).