1955 Pontiac Chieftain 2-door 400 cu in - classic car hot rod street muscle rat
Price: US $21,500.00 Item location: Panora, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Other
- SubModel: 2-door
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Chieftain
- Year: 1955
- Mileage: 68,592
- VIN: P755H72502
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 400 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1955 Pontiac Other Chieftain1955 Pontiac ChieftainRed/White 2-door classic. Solid, solid classic car. No rust. No issues. Ready to drive, ready to take to shows, ready to enjoy.Restoration completed approx 15 years ago. PPG paint still shines nicely (very minor imperfections/scratches). Shows, drives and looks fantastic.
- 68592 miles
- Pontaic 400 cu in V8 engine from '68
- 400 turbo automatic transmission
- GM 10 bolt rear end
- COLD air conditioning
- All glass good
- All gauges work
- Alllights work
- Great interior
- Nice, bright chrome
- Lots of new parts; all new drum brakes, new aluminum radiator, new electric fan, new fuel lines, new fuel pump, lots of new small parts.
- Extremely solid, great running classic
- $21,500 or best offer
- Review all photos and video below!!!
- These Chieftains aregreat for more aggressive looks also (if the classic styling isn't your thing). Remove the skirting and add wheels/tires for a dramatic change.
Have sold vehicles all over the country. Located smack dab in the center of Iowa (quick on/off of I-80). Buyer to arrange pickup/shipping. If you need assistance arranging transport, call me. We have a local nationwidehauler we have used in the past or can refer you to another company.
This vehicle is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this listing/auction at anytime.