1969 PONTIAC FIREBIRD COUPE 350 HO OEM 4 SPEED MANUAL NO RUST
- Condition: Used
- Make: Pontiac
- Model: Firebird
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: COUPE
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 64,000
- VIN: 223379n105402
- Color: METALLIC CHARCOAL
- Engine size: 350 HO
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: MANUAL
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Pontiac Firebird
Awesome 350 HOV8 with excellent paint job no scratches.Very nice daily/weekend driver without any issues. Car is a US car. Guaranteed head turner at shows and on the road. No hidden defects. Undercarriage has no rust.
- PHS Documented;
- OEM interior. fitted expensive carpet and new seat covers;
- Power steering;
- Power brakes. Front discsw/rear posi brakes;
- Header with flow master duel exhaust;
- Hood Tach, Rally guage
- 4 speed manual transmission, as per order sheet
- Tires and rimsare in excellent condition.
- Exhaust is recent.
- Edelbrock intake manifold and carb.
- Accel Electronic Ignition
- Aftermarket sony radio (in glove box)with 4 speakers and a sub
- Floor was soundproofed (Dynomat from firewall to trunk)
- No rust on car.
- 4shocks are new.
- Rear shocks, air suspension.
- 10 bolt, 3.55 rear gears.
- Recent paint job with wet sand. Trans Am fender louvers
- Not working: Ventilation, clock and OEM radio (didn't find time to fix yet).
- Motor, Tranny are original
All sales are binding and FINAL.Vehicle being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with NO warranty expressed, written or implied. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type