1934 Plymouth PG 2dr Coupe Street Rod - NICE!
Price: US $23,000.00 Item location: Roselle, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Deluxe PE Model
- SubModel: Street Rod
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Sport Coupe
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 100
- Color: Purple
- Engine size: Chevy SB350 Stroked 383
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Plymouth Deluxe PE Model Sport Coupe
1934 Plymouth PG 2dr Coupe nicely done
- Chopped Roof
- All Metal Except fiberglass custom front fenders
- Chevy SB 350 (LS1 crate motor ?) 383 Stroker.
- TH350 rebuilt with shift kit
- Dropped front axle (old Skool Style)
- Factory Suicide Door
- Power driver seat
- Cragar Aluminum Mags nice tires plenty of tread!
- All Electrical Working Except: Fuel Gauge not reading properly
- Runs and Drives well. Just drove it over 150 miles straight through and cruising out to shows and fun nights out.
- YOU CANNOT BE SHY AND DRIVE THIS CAR, EVERYONE WILL STOP YOU TO SEE IT
- The roof repainted, the painter shot on too much clear coat on the roof. see pics
- There are minor scratchesin the paint.
- Overall the paint looks good, but there are the few blemishes.
- The driver header lightly rubs on the steering column when you get on it. It does not affect the enjoyment of driving.see pic