1972 Satellite Sebring Plus with A/C,Power Disk Brakes "Road Runner/GTX Clone?"
Price: US $2,000.00 Item location: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, United States
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Satellite
- SubModel: Sebring Plus
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2-Door Hardtop Sebring Plus
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 70,009
- VIN: RP23G2R360039
- Color: Green and Siver 2-Tone
- Engine size: 318 2BBL
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Power Disk Brakes, 3-Spped Wipers, Electronic Ignition, 14-Inch Chrysler Rally Road Wheels, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2wd
- Interior color: Green with Light Green Cloth Inserts
- Options: Roll Down Rear Windows, Tinted Glass, Halftop, AM/FM Stereo, Rally Dash/Clock, Cloth Inserts, Inside Hood release, Highback Bench seat with Holddown armrest, Fender Mounted Turn signals, Front and Rear Bumper Guards, Light group
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring PlusThis is a 1972 Satellite Sebring Plus that's needs a complete Restoration.The 318 2BBL engine should/will Run "No Spark"with automatic Transmission.Its a 1-Owner Car A-Title with 70,000 Original Miles.Its been sitting for 30-Years since its last inspection and will need a lot of Work to put back on the Road.This 1972 Satellite Sebring Plus has Many,Many Options.Its Paint is Original2-Tone Green and Silver Exterior with Deluxe Green Interior with Light Green Cloth Inserts.It has the High-Back Bench Seat with Folddown Armrest,The Good Rally Dash with Clock & 4-Gauges,AM/FM Stereo Radio,Inside Hood Release,3-Speed Wipers,Fender Mounted Turn signals,Light Group,Front and Rear Bumper Guards,Halftop vinyl roof,Air Conditioning,Tinted Glass,Rolldown Rear Windows,HD 26-Inch Radiator with Shroud,Power Steering,Power Disk Brakes,Electronic Ignition,Duel Chrome Sport Mirrors,and 14-Inch Chrysler Rally Road Wheels.The Car needs a lot of work with the Body Mostly solid,Good K-Member,and Solid front & rear frame rails,No Rust in the Roof,Hood or Trunk Lid.The driver side Floor Pan needs replaced and the corner Trunk Exstentions are Rusted out.The dash pad is cracked but Door panels front and rear are really nice.The car has all its original side trim.and its in good condition.LOW Opening Bid and reseasonable Reserve.Feel Free to ask any questions or contact me at 610-636-0677 about the car.I am willing to work with anybody about making a deal for this 1972 Satellite Sebring Plus for Restoring.I havethe Clear Original title issued in 1972 and can write up a bill of sale.If the buyer needs time to come and pick-up the car no problem and some Transporting is available to Near By States.A $200 Money Order or Personal check will do for a deposit.