1970 Hemi Cuda-Resto Mod-572" INDY-Tremec 6 spd-Vintage Air-Pro Build-Brand New
- Condition: Used
- Make: Plymouth
- Model: Barracuda
- SubModel: Hemi 'Cuda
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Cuda
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 21
- VIN: BS23N0B22845
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 572" Indy Hemi
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi 'Cuda
JUST COMPLETED FULL ROTISERIE
Serious Inquiries Only. Best to call and ask to speak with Scott @ 573-216-1716
Willing to help arrange shipping.
More pictures available upon request
* Please note some photos were taken before car was detailed out on wiring, final touches, etc.
Brand New, under 20 Miles, 100% Complete, Over 4 year build with over a thousand man hours into this flawless build. So much time and effort to build the ultimate 1970 Hemi Cuda that's streetable with all the amenities of a modern drivetrain, steering, brakes, suspension, and air conditioning.
- 572" Indy Cylinder Head Hemi over $29,000 in motor alone
- -Hi-Po Heads,
- Duel Edlebrock carbs-with Build sheet including engine dyno sheets-Dyno'd 844hp & 760 tq - pump gas
- Tremec TKO 600 5 speed w/ American Power-train cryogenic hardened internals w/ hydraulic slave cylinder
- McCloud Twin Disc Clutch rated to 1200 hp
- Quick Time Bell Housing
- Real Shaker Hood-One off shaker base to work with Indy Heads & Intake.
- Vintage Air &Heat
- TTI Full exhaust with cross over
- TTI 2 1/4" headers ceramic coated w Cuda Stainless Tips
- Flow Master Mufflers
- Mosier Built Dana 60 w/Detroit Locker-3.73 gears
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- All wiring & detail professionally installed
- Holley Fuel System
- QA1 Shocks
- Built Driveshaft rated to 1200 hp
- All new interior- Seats & upholstery professionally rebuilt & covered
- Disc Brakes front & rear w/ Slotted Rotors
- No patching -Replaced for quality of build
- Framrails all Epoxy coated from inside
- Lizard Skin'd firewall, frame rails, interior metal and underneath then all painted and clear coated to match exterior quality
- Almost every part on the car is brand new with the exception of some of the dash which is in perfect shape
- March Serpentine Pulley system
- Aluminum Radiator w/ Electric fans
- Braided lines throughout
- Car has been aligned
- These so much more to the car and how its been built.
No expense spared. My loss is your gain. Priced to sell and thank you for viewing.