1975 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Coupe 2-Door 455 V8!! Rare options!
Price: US $2,500.00 Item location: Arvada, Colorado, United States
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Cutlass
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Supreme Coupe
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 91,500
- Color: Persimmon
- Engine size: 455 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Limited-Slip Rear Differential, Rally Gauge Package, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Oldsmobile CutlassHello! ATTENTION OLDSMOBILE COLLECTORS! RARE CONFIGURATION ON THIS CAR!
I'm a car collector who has ended up with too many projects to actually finish anything...I purchased this beauty 14 years ago and brought it to CO to restore, but I still haven't gotten around to this one and I think it's time to move it on to someone who has the time/money it will take to make this car great again!
This 1975 Cutlass Supreme is very rare and unique. I've been involved with '75 Cutlass's for a long time and I've never come across another car equipped like this one!
Picture, if you will, an Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme that was likely originally destined to be sent to Hurst for conversion into the legendary H/O...but never gets there and ends up painted Persimmon with a tan interior. Other than the blocked-out 1/4 windows and t-tops (Hurst Hatches), this car has everything an H/O would have had...no side body moldings, no pinstripping, no vinyl top. It has the signature swing-out buckets, console shifter, and even has the "Rally" gauge cluster set!
The 455 V-8 under the hood is cosmetically rough (car came out of Missouri)...but runs smooth and strong. The 91XXX on the odometer is believed to be original miles and this engine runs like it's that young. It could use a tune-up for sure...and probably could use some carb work since it has been mostly sitting for the past 14 years...but it starts and runs great. The TH400 transmission shifts well (I've only driven it around the block a few times but it shifted well).
- Rare equipment list/options list
- 455 V-8 4 bbl.
- TH400 automatic transmission with console shifter
- "Rally Gauge" package (see photos)
- Original AM/FM/8-track deck (apparently disconnected by previous owner...does not power up)
- Cruise control
- Automatic temperature control system with A/C
- It appears to have had a fender-mounted power antenna originally (replaced later with an aftermarket antenna)...something I've never seen on a '75 Cutlass Supreme (antennas were normally in the windshield)
- Swing-out bucket seats with reversible cushions (velour on one side, vinyl on the other)
- Power windows
- Interior in decent shape...needs cleaning...see photos!
- 80's-style slotted mag wheels in decent shape (need polishing)
- Paint still shines...some wax and elbow grease, it'll come back to life nicely
- All factory trim is present and complete (except missing hood ornament)...grilles are nice
- No title...car will be sold on a Bill of Sale only! This is how I bought it and I've never gotten around to getting a replacement title but PLEASE NOTE: THIS CAR IS MUCH TOO RARE AND TOO NICE TO BECOME A PARTS CAR OR DEMO DERBY CAR!!
- Some dents, and previous repairs on PS quarter-panel (looks like it's just been primed...no re-paint)
- Some rust around the bottom of the back window and at the bottom of the PS door and fender...repairable for sure.
- Previous owner removed the factory exhaust system (although this car NEVER had a cat converter and may have been a factory dual exhaust car like the H/O's)...current system is short and dumps under the seats
- Tires hold air...but are very (very) old
- Previous owner added a trailer hitch to the rear
- Some pitting on headlamp bezels and chrome trim
- Hood release cable is broken...end is routed through front grille to be pulled by pliers
Thanks for looking!
This car is being sold as-is, where-is...no warranties or guarantees are implied!
Due to the fact that this car has not been on the road for the last 14 years, this will need to be transported/trailered...I do not recommend trying to drive this home!
This car is for sale locally as well, so I reserve the right to end this auction should it sell.
Payment must be received within 7 days from the end of the auction...NO PAY-PAL!! I will send a Google invoice requesting the payment upon completion of this sale.
I will allow 30 days to arrange transportation of this car after payment is made.
Please ask questions!
Thanks for looking!