Super rare Japanese 1989 1990 Nissan Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2+2 JDM RHD 300ZX Z32
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Twin Turbo 2+2
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 19660
- VIN: GCZ32501881xxxxxx
- Color: Black
- Engine size: VG30DETT
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Touch Screen Navigation, Climate Control, Keyless Entry
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, T-Tops, Super HICAS Steering
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 2+2NO RESERVE!!
United States legal Fairlady Z and complete head turner from Japan! Driving this car even just down the street you have all sorts of people complimenting and asking about the car. Also lots of people waving hi and many confused funny looks on peoples faces from driving RHD!! You feel like a celebrity every time you get into this mint Z!! It's a special feeling and experience that other American Zs won't be able to capture. Trust me I've owned an American Z32 for many years which was in a beautiful rare factory sky blue color and that didn't get much attention at all, but this is a completely different feeling! I've only owned this car since mid July where I received it from the Port of Long Beach and drove it home to Las Vegas. It's only been lightly driven around town, mostly to get repairs done and going to the DMV and each time many people were amazed by the car!
Big price drop! Originally listed for $25,000 a few weeks ago. Since the last auction I put in all new drive belts(AC, Power Steering, and Alternator belts) along with an AC pulley. I just am limited on time and need to sell this soon so I dropped the price to where I am not making any profit if it sells at the minimum price this time around. Lucky for the buyer not having to go through the lengthy process of getting the car to America, legal, and dealing with a multitude of repairs to restore the car!
Ebay only allows a very limited amount of photos uploaded to their website which is not enough for buyers wanting many detailed photos to make their decision so here I have a huge collection of pics and some vids. Please check all the detailed photos!!
http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/ndejo85/library/ over 200 detailed photos!! Please check
https://youtu.be/WIN4j3xHfvkdetailed complete interior videohttps://youtu.be/rGqqFqS-fl4 interior vid with explanationhttps://youtu.be/XK8FcbFOp50 exterior vid with explanation
This 1989 Nissan Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2+2 has only 19,6xx original miles which I bought while I was living in Japan. (I listed as a 90 in case buyers are searching for 90-96 models only since the Z32 started in 89 in Japan!) The 2+2 Turbo was never offered in the U.S so this car does not only have super low mileage but also has an extremely rare trim!
After I bought this in Japan in late April of this year I had the car immediately exported as I was returning to live back in the US. It arrived mid July in the Port of Long Beach, California where I picked it up and drove it to my residence in Las Vegas. Since then I have been working on restoring the car and fixing anything that was wrong with the it. I have only driven the car minimally around town mostly to the DMV and local repair shops to have work done.
List of repairs done since receiving the car in July include but not limited to:
- Door lock actuator-This failed on the driver side door shortly after I arrived in Las Vegas and I couldn't shut the door closed. The actuator was professionally replaced with an original unit and also the door lock cylinder, which was an upgrade over the cheap plastic original parts which are doomed to fail over time. This new part is a CZP aluminum billet door lock cylinder mechanism upgrade from Concept Z Performance. The opposite side door is fine but in case this would break on the opposite side in the future I have this door lock cylinder upgrade for that side included as well. The car also has keyless entry but would need to have an electronics mechanic to fix as it somehow failed at the same time the door lock actuator failed.
- Antenna- The antenna somehow bent and I had to order and have professionally installed a new unit. It was replaced with an original unit and is now working perfectly.
- Tires-The tires were pretty worn when I received the car so on 9/17 I had brand new tires installed. These are Nankang Sportnex HS-25 All Season tires. I wanted to keep the same tire configuration as was already on the car so the fronts have 235/45R17s and 255/40R17s in the rear.
- Oil was just changed at 19,6xx miles with synthetic oil.
- All Drive belts replaced on 10/2. AC belt, Power Steering belt, and Alternator belt all brand new from Z1 Motorsports. I also had to replace the AC pulley which had originally failed and prompted me to buy all new drive belts. The pulley was purchased second hand from a Z32 parts dealer in a Z32 community. It works fine but may need to be replaced in the future due to it being used.
- New rear wiper blade
- *note-all repairs listed here done by local Japanese mechanics minus tires which were replaced at a tire shop*
List of known upgrades and modifications done by the previous owner in Japan by the company Atomos include but not limited to:
- Billstein Shocks- high quality sport shocks
- Fujitsubo Giken exhaust- this is one of the best Japanese exhaust systems. It is not obnoxiously loud either which is nice
- Full Body kit and aero parts by Kaminari. Includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and wing. Personally this kit is super nice! The kit is subtle yet stylish and very aggressive! Most importantly it is not too over the top looking. A perfect amount of style. The front is particularly nice looking
- AM cone intake filter
- Window Tint
- Clear corner and clear headlights
- Fog lights
- Fortecs Squrossa wheels- rare!
- MOMO steering wheel
- Nismo shift knob
- Japanese Navigation system with touchscreen, remote, and CD player
- Nakamichi speakers
- AM pop down cupholders
This car is in extremely good condition and has been garaged both here and in Japan so there is no corrosion or serious rust issues which is very rare both here and in Japan to have an immaculate undercarriage. This plus the low mileage were the greatest buying points for me and should be for you as well.
There are no check engine or any kind of lights on in this car indicating needing repair!
I have gotten attached to this car immediately after picking it up at the port and it has grown on me tremendously with tons of hours of care I've put into detailing the car and fixing anything else that was wrong. I would love to keep it for myself as it is the best quality Z that I have found in Japan but I just imported it to resell as I make an attempt to start a small personal business selling high quality Japanese cars.
The car is completely legal here. It took a tremendous amount of work to get it to America and convert the title to an American one, but it is all legit, there are no issues with the title and I have classic plates on the car. The next buyer will NOT have to go through the troubles of importing...the many months of waiting, paying shipping/export/import/customs fees, taxes paid 3 times(in Japan, to customs, and to the NV DMV), visiting the DMV multiple days, etc etc etc...The title has been converted to a legit US title now so all you need is the title and a bill of sale and boom! You have plates and are ready to drive that day.
Local pickup is available of course for free after full payment is made.
If you want the car shipped to you the price will be paid by the buyer. I have been in touch with and can help by arranging a car transporter to ship the car anywhere within the US Mainland (outside Alaska, Hawaii, and other islands). I will not charge anything extra for providing you with this service, you will only pay the actual price of transportation and I will work to find the lowest price available. If you want to arrange this yourself with a transport company I will also give you that option. I am very flexible and will be able to find the fastest and cheapest shipping option available.
$500 paypal deposit is required with 48 hours of winning the auction.
Remainder of the payment is preferred in cash at a bank if meeting locally.
If not meeting locally I accept bank wire transfers or 3rd party wiring services straight to my bank account within 7 days.
Car is sold as is. I have done everything that I could to make sure the car is in great running condition with as little flaws as possible on a 30 year old car. This is definitely your best option for a new Z as I severely doubt you will find another with such low miles and in great condition as this.
Thank you for checking out this awesome car and any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!!