IMPECCABLE ORIGINAL 1990 NISSAN 300Z ONLY 34,000 ACTUAL MILES! T-TOPS AUTOMATIC!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Trim: 300Z
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 34,000
- VIN: jn1rz24a4lx010198
- Engine size: 3.0 LITER V6
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZXJust in time for Monterey car week.....FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA......
Offered for an appreciating new owner at is this IMPECCABLE ONE-OWNER 1990 NISSAN 300Z!
Finished in "pearl glow" white paint over "Jersey cloth" interior interior, his absolutely immaculate specimen has been driven a mere 34,000 actual miles since purchased new here in California! It sports the 222 horsepower 3.0 liter 24 valve V6 engine mated to a rare 4 speed automatic transmission with overdrive button, 6" x 7.5" factory alloy wheels, emovable glass t-tops with storage sleeves, OLD A/C, m/fm/cassette stereo, ual exhaust system and four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock brakes. This beautiful Nissan coupe just received a $2,200 service and I would not hesitate driving it anywhere! This 25 year-old VIRGIN is being sold with clear and clean California title, urrent registration, riginal window sticker of $28,710, wner's manual, riginal keys and was just smogged for a California buyer. This is a beautiful find for the Nissan collector or for someone who wants a cool summer cruiser.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1990 Nissan is in absolutely immaculate close to all original perfect NEW condition! Is is 100% perfect? Not quite but the pearl white finish has a deep and lustrous shine with only a few cosmetic blemishes including a bit of paint scuffing under the front lip spoiler, ome minor curb rash on two of the wheels and some very minor nicks and imperfections. Overall this is a super clean example worthy of attendance at local car shows while you enjoy appreciating value during ownership.
The interior of this non-smoker car is in close to perfect NEW condition as well. The cloth seats and trim look barely used, ll of the controls and gauges work as they should and the air blows ice cold. A few items that keep this car from being brand new flawless include the abs light illuminated, wo of the stereo speakers are crackly [and the original stereo will NOT win any audiophile competitions] and the a/c fan intermittently switches on and off [just a bit annoying]. Overall, his is an amazingly clean original and still quite cool and comfortable cockpit!
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
Having just completed a 500 mile road trip, can personally attest to the driving characteristics of this semi-classic 300Z! The car starts perfectly with a great running and peppy engine and nice exhaust note. the transmission up and downshifts perfectly, he brakes stop strong and true and the car provides crisp and tossable handling with a comfortable ride and supportive seats! Especially with the T-tops stowed in the hatch, his is a really pleasurable car to drive. A couple minor items that would make this car even closer to new would be repair of a pin hole in the muffler [though I like how it sounds just fine] and a wheel balance and rotation.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1. This 1990 Nissan 300Z will besold with clear and clean California certificate of title. It was just smogged for California buyers and will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied. I welcome prospective new owners to come see, isten, eel, rive and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.