1959 MGA Convertible - Total Restoration
Price: - Item location: New Hartford, New York, United States
- Make: MG
- Model: MGA
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 13,500
- VIN: HDK4355397
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1500cc rebuilt as 1600
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Front Disc Brakes, 3rd Rear Brake Light, 3 Point Retractable Seat Belts, Radial Tires on VTO Mag Wheels, Marker, Brake & Running Lights LED
- Options: AM/FM/USB Radio, Rear Deck Luggage Rack, Side Curtains w/storage bag, Harrtz Stayfast Cloth Top & Tonneau cover, Stainless Steel Exhaust, Molita Wood Steering Wheel, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 MG MGADrive this gorgeous 59 MGA Convertible maticulously restored over 5 years. Engine and Transmission rebuilt by Sports Car Services Westminster, VT, all numbers match. Converted to front disc brakes for safety but original hubs also supplied for quick conversion back. All new wiring harness, ASM battery that fits in original rack, LED lights throughout and Dynator alternator that looks just like originalgenerator.
Includes many spare parts including original disc wheels and tires, original generator,originalfront brakes, original Steering Wheel and much more.
Car available for inspection at Sellers location.