1975 MG Midget MK IV Convertible 2-Door 1.5L
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 46,500
- VIN: GANGUF156194G
- Engine size: 1500 cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 MG MGB
1975 MG Midget, estored in 2007, ebuilt engine, ransmission from adonorcar with 46,500 miles.
- New clutch, ew master, ew slave.
- Engine has jet coated header, rogressive 2 barrel carburater, pgraded aluminum valve cover,wires, onza dual exhaust.
- The electrical system has been upgraded to include GM alternator.
- The rear suspension has corvette air shocks,front has new original type front-end rebuild.
- Red button on dash to autostart since a previous owner hadarthritis.
- CD player, udio output, adio with removable face.
This car runs and drives perfect.
The top is in good condition except for slit on rear passenger side. The body of the car is straight, nd beautiful. Previous slight crack above each front fender where the tires rubbed, ince been fixed by putting in spring stablizers. The interior is as nice as the rest of the car new carpet, teering wheel, anels etc. The western wheels have been polished and painted and look like new.
I'm the third owner since this car has been restored. Extra parts, overs, riginal steering wheel, uggage rack, epair manual, tc. included.
This car has been driven less than 2500 miles since restored.Only rust spot is size of afingernail ondoor panel. See last 2 photos. Otherwise, ody is clean.
A real head-turner! She is always garaged, interized and only drivencasually in summers to show off. It kills me to part with my baby but I'm relocating overseas so must sell.
Buyer responsible for all shipping, ick up and delivery. Must arrange pick-up or shipping delivery within 10 days of auction ending. Full payment expected within 7 daysof auction ending.