1950 merc Chopped 2 dr frenched lowered louvered flat head shaved lead sled
Price: US $12,050.00 Item location: Cromwell, Connecticut, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Eight
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 8,000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4.2
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: white
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Mercury Eight1950 Mercury 2 door CustomUp for sale is a totally custom lead sled, this car has all the customizations you would want to make
- Exterior mods include: 5 inch chopped top done by Kelsey Martin Customs, angled "B" pillar, frenched headlights, flat black primer, louvered hood and trunk, shaved door handles, nosed, decked, shaved, lowered taillights
- Engine: 1950 mercury flathead, aluminum heads, mic'd cam, steel crank, headers, aluminum intake, edelbrock 500 cfm carb, electronic ignition, approx. 8,000 miles on since performing the complete rebuild.
- Transmission: original 3 speed manual with overdrive
- Chassis: original - dropped spindles
- Rear end: stock
- Brakes: front - Disc, rear - drums
- Tires: Whitewall radials, 1957 Cadillac hub caps
- Upgrades: 12 volt electrical, auto meter gauges, electric wipers, electric heater + defrost, 3rd brake light, new glass, new gas tank, am-fm cd player
This is a running driving car that has been used as a driver and has some cosmetic defects on the exterior primer, but the body and frame are solid.If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, thanks for looking.