Mercedes Benz 300td w123 1984
Price: US $2,000.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: wagon
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 316,000
- VIN: wdbab93a8ef014870
- Color: dark blue
- Engine size: 617
- Number of cylinders: 5
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: CD Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300-SeriesHate to sell it but have to.
Car lived in San Diego so almost no rust !
Car is not for everybody, o if you are looking for just transportation, lose this tab.
I did my best to fix stuff and maintain the whole thing.
Unlike many new cars, his one has its own character and you have to deal with it.
But if you take care of it it will never fail on you.
Smog Exempt in CA !!!
- Engine has awsome compression will run 300k more !
- Transmission was rebuild at 260k
- New voltage regulator
- Rear shocks are new (got rid of hidraulic shocks, oo expensive)
- Front end was rebuild including:
- Control Arms with Bushings
- Guide Rod
- Tie Rods
- Idler Arm
- (Ball joints were good so I kept the old ones, ut I have ordered the new ones just in case)
- Oil housing gasket replaced
- Injectors rebuild with Monark nozzles and compression balanced
- Turbo rebuild with a performance thrust bearing kit (I was so proud of myself when drove it first time after rebuild)
- Capacitors on cruise control unit replaced
- Valves adjusted
- New Thermostat
- New break pads all around.
- Rear Rotors are new
- Engine mounts and demphers replaced.
- New oil
- Steering Fluid Flushed
- Brake Fluid Flushed
- Coolant Flushed
Manual pump gasket is leaking (not a big deal but better to fix)
Oil Pan gasket needs to be replaced (due to minor leak)
Front shocks need to be replaced.
EGR doesn't work (doesn't matter for California)
Hood needs some attention (80$ estimated price)
Drivers seat needs to be replaced (you can find plenty of them on junk yard)
Paint is old
If you have more questions don't hesitate to ask