Original Owner 1991 Mazda Miata with Factory Hardtop 62K Miles
Price: US $4,500.00 Item location: Murrieta, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- SubModel: Factory "A" Package
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 61,950
- VIN: JM1NA3517M1220306
- Color: Crystal White
- Engine size: 1.6 L DOHC 16 Valve Inline 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible, Factory Hardtop
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Mazda MX-5 MiataI am the original and only owner of this car. Purchased new from the dealer - CUSH Automotive Group in Escondido, California on October 4th 1991 with Mazda factory hardtop. Always garaged in Southern California and carefully maintained with just under 62,000 miles. Never in an accident or damaged and completely rust free. The car is in the original factory configuration and has never been modified in any way. Engine, transmission, electrical, instruments, steering and suspension all original and in superb condition. Paint, glass, rubber, interior, soft top and hard top all original and in excellent condition. Brakes pads and battery regularly maintained and replaced as needed. Includes all documentation from date of purchase, spare tire, wheel locks, owners manual, Miata car cover, bra, front license plate & bracket, and original door sill scuff plates. This car is a real pleasure to drive and can be driven anywhere with confidence.
This car is in great shape for being 26 years old, but is not perfect:
- The air conditioning does not blow cold. Probably needs a coolant recharge?
- There is a very small "star" on the windshield from a pebble strike that happened in 1995. Never a problem, so I just left it as is.
- The on/off button on the AM/FM stereo works intermittently. This is a known flaw in these original factory units as described at miata.net/garage/radio.html
- There is a very minor oil drip. More of a nuisance rather than a problem. Does not represent an mechanical operational issue in any way.
- There are a few very small dings and paint blemishes. Have to be very close to see.
I have made every effort to describe this vehicle as accurately as possible. If you have any questions please ask before you bid.
You are welcome to personally inspect the vehicle.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees or self-arranged transportation. Once the vehicle leaves my home, you assume all responsibility for the car and/or the transport company.
Payment in full is required within seven days following end of auction and must be completed before vehicle is released. Certified bank cashier check or cash only.