1992 Mazda Miata MX-5 - Your Next Project
Price: - Item location: Kent, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: MX-5 Miata
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 139,787
- VIN: JM1NA3513N1317715
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: DOHC 16-valve 1.6-liter 4-in-line
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Mazda MX-5 MiataI really don't want to sell this car. It is my project car, but we are moving cross country and it has to go.
1992 MX-5 Mazda Miata NA, Mariner blue, soft top convertible, automatic, 139,787 miles, CD/AM/FM detachable faceplate, rear wheel drive. No power steering, no power brakes, no AC. Turns heads every time I drive it.
** I personally wouldn't drive it far - and definitely not fast - and for this reason you should plan on having it towed or going a short distance from Kent, Washington with it. **
** This isn't a buy it and cruise with the top down car sale. It's a drive it and be ready to fix and tweak it deal. **
* Clean title in hand, in my name!
* Tabs are good through next June
* Tires have less than 500 miles (approx) on them
* New soft top - doesn't leak.
* New battery
* New fuel filter
* New NGK Laser Platinum spark plugs and spark plug wires (not NGK)
* New valve cover gasket and painted valve cover
* New thermostat
* Oil/filter/PCV valve change less than 10 miles ago
* Has an alarm
* Carpet in really good shape
* Clean rain rails
* No blinking codes
* I will include new front stabilizer bar bushings (not installed)* The pic shows a reflection on the passenger side fender. It's not damaged.
The not-so-goods, full disclosure:
* Will need brakes soon - but still stops/no squeals
* Driver's seat has a tear
* Has a dent in passenger door/fender
* Leaks at driver's side because of the dent, the door doesn't line up quite right
* Also leaks at passenger side under glove box during heavy rains
* Needs new exhaust hangers - muffler and pipe bang under car
* Road noise - may be hub bearings, suspension...or all of the above
* Hesitates and has a slight misfire. I am not a mechanic and don't know what it is.
* Has occasional valve tick - somewhat normal on Miata NAs
* Airbag light is blinking
* I never got around to putting the interior cosmetic stuff back on after installing the top. All parts included.* Has paint imperfections - it's an older car that sadly has not been restored.
That's what I know. I just bought it about a year ago from a guy that swore it didn't leak - because he had it in a garage. I have all receipts since I purchased it.
Please read carefully!! Sale is Where-Is, As-Is, and final. Bidders must be 18 years old. Deposit of $500 via PayPal due within 24 hours of auction's end - remaining balance due in cash, cashier's check, or money order when picking up the Miata. Buyer is responsible for arranging transportation of this car within 5 calendar days of auction's end, otherwise deposit will be forfeitedand not returned. We are moving and will not be able to hold it for you.Buyer cannot make any claims of ownership to said vehicle without payment in full. Buyer is responsible for all fees associated with registration, vehicle transfer, etc. I'll sign the title over to Buyer when pick up occurs.
Please email me with any questions or to set up a viewing. Thanks!