1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition all stock all original low miles manual
Price: US $11,200.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mazda
- Model: RX-7
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Touring Edition
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 77,420
- VIN: JM1FD3319P0202060
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.3L
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mazda RX-71993 Mazda RX-7 Touring model
Montego Blue, tan/black interior
77,420 all-original miles
This is a low-mileage, one-owner FD RX-7 that I purchased in June, about 300 miles ago. The car lived in Orange County its whole life and was maintained per factory service schedule. Always garaged. Fluids were changed in preparation for sale back in May.
- It is bone-stock and all-original, with exception of the R1 front spoiler, I believe.
- Paint is in good condition, with some minor scratches and dings.
- Interior is pretty good, other than the scratches in the soft-touch plastic coating that the 1993 FDs are afflicted with.
- The leather on the driver seat is fairly worn, but not torn.
- Engine and turbos still pull strong.
- I just replaced the shifter bushings with factory replacement parts, shifting is positive and smooth.
- Transmission is in excellent condition with no grind into any gears.
- Antenna motor works, as does the stereo and front speakers, but the Bose bass system is faulty so I disconnected it. I believe the Bose amp needs to be repaired.
- AC does not blow cold, I have not troubleshot the problem, but I assume it just needs to be recharged.
- I have removed the front plate and bracket, these will come with the car.
Extensive service records come with the car. Clean Title, clean Carfax. With a little love, this car could be great for a collector as unmolested copies of FD RX-7s are becoming rare!