RARE 1988 LINCOLN TOWN CAR! UNIQUE SIX-DOOR PERSONAL LIMOUSINE ONLY 78,900 MILES
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Town Car
- Trim: SIX DOOR LIMO
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 78,800
- VIN: 1G6EL5781FE624121
- Engine size: 5.0 LITER V8
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Lincoln Town Car
Offered for an appreciating new owner is this rare classic 1988 Lincoln Town Car Six-Door Limousine by Armbruster Stageway!
Finished in medium grey metallic over blue velour, his near-30 year-old limousine was used as a personal vehicle driven just under 79,000 miles since new. Yes the odometer still works and it is documented via Carfax. This cool ride sports a great running 5.0 liter V8 engine mated to the 4 speed overdrive automatic transmission, lectric leather velour seating with facing seats rear. Features include electric windows, old air conditioning with R134 update, tereo cassette, ire wheels, utside thermometer, ustom pin striping and more. It is being sold with clear and clean California title and original factory books.This is a great find for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new quickly-depreciating limo.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1988 Lincoln limo is in presentable condition overall with a nice shine to the paint and chrome trim. There is a bit of corrosion on the passenger side rear quarter under the molding.Other imperfections include expected paint nicks,light scratches and other cosmetic blemishes.
As I hope is articulated here in photos, he interior of this non-smoker 1988 Lincoln is in generally excellent condition overall with nice original carpeting and mats, ery good upholstery,un-cracked dash board, eautiful door panelsand all gauges and controls in excellent working order. Imperfections inside the car include a fabric cover on the drivers door panel arm rest and some light wear on interior surfaces. Overall this interior is in very clean comfortable condition.
This 1988 Town Car starts easily and runs very well with decent acceleration, mooth shifting transmission, upple and smooth suspension, ood braking, racking and steering feel and quiet exhaust. It is actually surprisingly nimble. NOTE: The transmission is only functioning in the two lower gears which I hear is a common problem on this model year.
I WILL ALSO HAVE MANY MORE DETAILED PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST VIA EMAIL!
PLEASE CALL650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS,TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE DETAILS AND $$$$$
1.This 1988 LINCOLNwill besold with clear and clean California certificate of title. It will be smogged if purchased by a California resident [who will be required to pay local sales tax]. It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, rive, eel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, LEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close. [Buy-it-now requires immediate $500 payment]
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, ank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.