1953 Licoln Capri 2 Door Hardtop All original Car
Price: US $3,550.00 Item location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Capri
- Type: 2 door Hardtop
- Trim: 2 door hardtop
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 67,502
- VIN: 53WA26072H
- Color: Red and Black
- Engine size: 317 cu in V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4 speed Automatic.
- Interior color: Red and Black leather
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Lincoln CapriI have included pictures of the display board ( for car shows) explaining the competition history of the Lincoln Factory team 1953 Lincoln Capri during the La Carrera Panamericana road race that lincoln Dominated in 1953.Lincolns of this Vintage are extremely rare, and hard to find in this condition. Most have been modified, customized or are unrestorable.This particular Lincoln is completely stock, with the exception of the Electric Fuel pump.This survivor has been resting in a barn since 1974 and was last driven in 199, before i purchased it and bought it back to running condition.The following have been replaced or repaired.
1. Rebuilt Power steering booster2.New battery3. Rebuilt Gas tank4. Rebuilt Starter motor5. All new Brakes, including wheel cylinders6 Rebuilt Carburetor 4 Barrell7. New Wide whit wall ties8. New NOS Ignition switch9. New Muffler and exhaust pipes10 New Front end bushings11. New Fuel pump ( Electric)12. New Voltage regulator13. New hoses and Belts14. Rebuilt Radiator and new thermostat
I have books, receipts, and a framed picture of the car when it was new. The oil change stickers are still on the car door verifying the miles.A few minor things like the interior light, power antenna, radio, are inoperative and need attention .Also the original trunk mat is from 1953. Impossible to duplicate !!!When is the last time you saw one on the road, or for sale ?