1989, V8, Fully RESTORED Land Rover Defender 110 RHD
Price: US $58,000.00 Item location: Katy, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: Defender 110
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 110, 5 new doors, recon 3.5 V8 engine, Nara Bronze
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 75,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Nara Bronze
- Engine size: Restored 3.5 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Cognac leather / Black
- Options: rear wipers, new Goodyear tires, Sunroof, 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Land Rover Defender Defender 110FOR SALE by a Defender enthusiast: an incredibly good looking beauty. Looks and drives better than new!You will not believe it, ut this classic beauty is over 25 years old! However, t will be hard to find traces of age as she has been restored with an eye on the finest details. No bolt has been left untouched! Although it’s completely renovated, he Nara is still configured the way it left the factory.Finished in the beautiful Land Rover Nara Bronze color, n combination with the modern grill and Puma bonnet, akes her look like one of the final edition Defender models to roll out of the factory! However, he's fully certified original and located in Houston Texas.Next to her modern looks, er driving experience is superb. The engine with only 500 miles on it, s completely rebuilt, s well as the whole brake system and premium upgraded suspension. Local Texas car guys who have ridden in her can'tbelievehow smooth the ride!
I bought this beauty from the well known Defender restoration company: The-Landrovers from Europe. They did such an incredible job for me, hat I decided to sell this one and let them build me a 130 truck.Name: Nara BronzeVIN: SALLDHMV7FA362260Body type: Land Rover Defender 110Year: 1989Mileage: 75,000Title: TXLocation: Katy, XVideo
- The builders of Nara Bronze made this amazing video:
- The Nara Bronze has been finished in the top quality Spies Hecker custom paint finish, nside and outside. Encompassing two layers of aluminum primer, ase coat, olor coat and clear coat.
- New doors: to prevent the well know problem of galvanic corrosion, ll 5 doors are replaced by new ones.
- Five 16 inch “Saw Tooth” wheels with Goodyear tires. All brand new.
- The chassis has been cleaned to bare metal and rust treated, ainted and coated to ensure the best possible protection, o last at least another 25 years!
- The complete engine is reconditioned. All parts that are subject to wear were replaced, uch as valves, ubbers, askets, iming, ater pump, oses, elts, park plugs, park leads, ir filters and so on.
- Further new parts in the engine bay are amongst others: radiator, il filter, lutch system, elease bearing and blower fan.
- The whole brakes and suspension system has been rebuild, ncluding:
- Brake pipes, ylinders, alipers, isks, ads, hoes and hoses..
- Front and rear Axle: On the front axle we place new swivels and CV joints, n front and rear axle: drive axles and hubs including all sealing’s and bearings.
- Suspension: Springs, hocks, ountings and bushes. All new!
- New battery
- New exhaust
- New Radiator plus oil lines
- New fuel tank, ump and fuel lines
- New Exmoor trim carpet
- New Land Rover rear load space matt
- New…. all parts that are subject to wear and tear
Feel free to contact me any time if you want to purchase or view the vehicle.