Land Rover Series 2A IIA Santana
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Series IIA
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: SUV- OFFROAD- UTILITY-
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 85
- Color: Pastel Green
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Land Rover Series IIA
Hello Everyone, hank you very much for taking the time to look at the listing. Please take a few more minutes in reading the story and history carefullyso you can learn a bit more about it and see the real value of this great vintage, ntique and prestigious vehicle.
Up for sale is my beautiful 1969 Land Rover "Santana" Spanish Version of the Series !!A. The car went through a complete and TRUE FRAME OFF, OLT AND NUT RESTORATION and left 100% original for those of you who are true purists with all MATCHING NUMBERS, NGINE, HASSIS andVIN PLATES. I will later touch base on all the work done more into details. This Spanish Series IIA was imported to the USA not too long ago. It went through all US CUSTOMS cleareance taxes, onds, OT,and EPA and importationdocumentswhich I will be more the glad to hand in to its future owner. Vehicle went through a DMVinspection and it posseses a FREE and CLEAR Florida title, eady to be transfer to the lucky winner and future owner.
ATRUE FRAME OFF RESTORATION with new bolts and nuts.
Here is the list of all things done to the car in order to restore it the right and original way the car needed to be.
From the ground up...
- Chassis was completely sand blasted and stripped down to bare metal, nd re painted
- All 4 leaf springs are brand new with new Zinc Plated Shackes
- 4 Brand new Shocks
- Front and rear Brake cylinders and horse shoes are brand new
- Brake, nd fuel lines are brand new
- Brand new electricity with brand new cables
- Both front and rear drive shafts are 100% new withU joints seals, okes and gaskets
- Front wheel knuckles kit are brand new with all seals, askets and brand new bearings
- Both front and rear transmission have been redone( brand new gaskets, nd bearings)
Gearbox and transfer casewere rebuilt with all new bearings, ith brand new fresh oil
- 4 brand new 32" General MT Tires
- Brand new bumper
- All side markers, nd mirrors are brand new and original
- Brand new front and rear upholstry
- All door handles and brand new
The engine and all its accesories are brand new and has been rebuilt to standard and original compression. The following items were changed in the engine and are brand new:
- Piston rings
- Piston rods
- Brand new carburator interior jet kets and perfectly tuned
- Spark plugs
- Fuel pump
- All outside carbuerator parts were zinc plated
Since the sheet metal of this vehicle is aluminum, nce it is banged up and damaged, t is very hard to bring it back to its original form. Being that said 85% of all the sheet metal including front fenders, ody tub and most floors were fabricated in the same gauge aliminum as original so life can be brought back to this beautiful car. All rivets in the car are brand new and most of the body hardware in about 90% is brand new, he other 10% was left to keep originality of the car since the bolts are directly from Great Britain. Fresh paint all around and in the undercarriage as well. Let the pictures speak for themselves. This is a great opportunity and investment that will last another46 years!
The outside tent is also brand new with the original design the care came as original from the factory. I have done pretty much everything to this car and the engine has only about 50 miles since the restoration was done. I am planning in driving the car to take it to local antique and vintage shows over the weekend but other than that, am not planning in driving it until it reaches its future home.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. I will be more than willing to answer to all your questions.
Once again thank you for looking at this inmmaculate beauty, ood luck and have a great day!