1976 Lancia Scorpion, straight, rust free, complete car
- Make: Lancia
- Model: Scorpion
- SubModel: Scorpion/Montecarlo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 50,492
- VIN: 137AS0100132
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.8 Four Cylinder, naturally aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Lancia Scorpion Coupe
I am selling this car for a friend. This1976 Lancia Scorpion was bought5 years ago, but too many other projects, and increasing family responsibilities meant that there has been no time to spend on it. The car has not been driven for a few years, and will need to be recommissioned to get it back on the road.This means flushing the fuel system, changing the oil, and flushing the brake fluid.The car comes with a clear NC title.All photos are of the actual car being sold.
The car is complete, and has been stored out of the weather and is relatively rust free apart from some rust bubbles over the right rear wheel arch. A repair panel for that area is included.It has had a lot of high quality upgrades, including a stainless steel performance exhaust worth more than $1,000, and custom stainless steel brake lines, from The Monte Hospital in the UK.The original color was a light aquamarine, but the car was changed to a really nice shade of red, which is still in good conditionThe body is straight, and appears to beaccident free.The bumpers, and exterior trim are all in good condition, however the plastic end pieces for the bumpers will need to be refinished to look good. Although not shown, the spare wheel is included
The interior is in good condition, but was partly taken apart to do work on the brake system, and needs to be put back together. The wires hanging down under the dash are all plug-in connectors and will be easy to reconnect. The sun roof is in good condition,except for one ofthe side supports is broken.Although it is not visible in the photos, the windshield is has a crack about 5 inches from the top edge, and could possibly be repaired with epoxy by a windshield repair shop. The rest of the glass is in good condition.
This is a really good, and relatively easy project for someone who enjoys driving a desirable car that will not cost a fortune to maintain.Lancia Scorpions are beautiful, and rare cars that increasingly hard to find, and the market has been rising on these cars, which makes this Scorpion a great value proposition. It can be an every day driver, and still attract a lot of attention.It’s a sure thing that there will not be another one at your local Cars and Coffee gathering.
Additional photos can be seen at this online album: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AsVdKPbmLxqvgP8trbqS_CjWSb-Lbg
Conditions of Sale:
- Direct deposit to bank account or a cashier’s check only. No credit cards accepted. $500 deposit is due via Paypal within 3 business days, and full payment due within7 business days after end of auction.
- The car is sold as is, where is. No warranties, either implied or explicit are given.
- Buyer pays all shipping costs, including insurance. Shipping only to an address in the continental US. Will not ship to an address outside the United States.
- Buyer is responsible for paying all taxes and registration costs.
- Please feel free to ask questions, additional photos supplied upon request