1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Stunning Exterior Restoration of Low Actual Mile Model
Price: US $21,900.00 Item location: Bemus Point, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: Grand
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Grand
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 101,000
- VIN: 1J4GS5878KP110984
- Color: Dover Grey Metallic
- Engine size: 5.9L 360Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Cordovan
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jeep Wagoneer GrandGrand Wagoneer by Classic Gentleman, nternationally recognized as a leading buyer & seller of low mile beautiful condition Jeep Grand Wagoneers in America, appily presents this Dover Grey Metallic beauty.We have rolled 23 Grand Wagoneers in the last 6 months and all but two of those accumulated well under 100,000 miles. This one, esting at 101,000 actual miles, as chosen for two reasons:1) The paint and wood were both just redone to a high standard and look stunning.
2) She is priced @ a strong valueThat distinguished and handsome Dover Grey Metallic finish was applied after the old paint was stripped off right down to the bare metal leaving a factory smooth surface. This one wasn't an inexpensive respray. The wood siding and trim were likewise sourced from a quality classic Grand Wagoneer parts supply house and look stunning. The cost of wood trim/siding parts and application along with a quality paint striping to the bare metal, ody preparation and application of the new finish along with with clear coat is very expensive. With the new whitewall tires that were just fitted, here was a lot spent here just on the outside of this baby.The Cordovan leather interior appears all original and remains in very good condition. A few signs of light wear on the driver's seat and a mark here or there elsewhere but still, ery strong indeed. Same goes for the carpeting, oor panels, ash and headliner, ll in beautiful form. Considering this one traveled less than 4,000 miles per year, ot too surprising. The power seats, ower windows, ower mirrors, ir conditioning and heat, long with a recent AM/FM/CD stereo are all performing nicely. A overhead console was fitted by the factory to this example with compass and temperature gauges. The power door locks work most of the time but the cruise control, s typical, orks none of the time.
The engine and transmission are performing just as they should. They are both pretty simple to maintain and with these low miles, arely broken in. The 4 wheel drive Hi setting, Highway) is performing correctly. The 4 wheel low setting (For trails and mud bogging) is not serviced on any Grands in our collection as it is pretty much never used and as such, reezes up over time from that non use.Carfax and Autocheck both confirm the low miles here are actual and no accident have ever been reported on this Jeep.These Dover Gray examples enjoy strong appeal and we have customers routinely having trouble deciding between gray, lue or black. Chances are you will have trouble picking also. The good news is..., e have all those colors in stock, nd more.If you wish to organize an inspection before purchase,please do so before placing a bid. This Jeep will enthusiastically be made available to you or your agent. Ring Grand Wagoneer by Classic Gentleman for a First Class Experience. Phone 724-996-1288. grandwagoneerbyclassicgentleman