Classic 1988 Jeep "Woody" Grand Wagoneer
Price: - Item location: Napa, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: Grand Wagoneer
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 137,184
- VIN: 1JCNJ15U7JT081081
- Color: White
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jeep WagoneerVery well loved and maintained classic 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer for sale. White walled tires, great shape, both inside and out. Runs great--could be used as a daily driver. The suspension is nice and responsive!
Was used as the grand marshall car in the Sausalito parade several times.
137K original miles. Original engine and transmission which run great.
New brakes, drums and pads installed recently.
Smogged in January and will be smogged prior to transfer to new owner.
It could use a new paint job but is otherwise in great condition for its age. The inside of the engine hood lacks the heat barrier/foam which probably accounts for the deteriorating paint on the top of the hood.
Other issues that I know of:
- one white-walled tire has part of the white rubbed off but could be repainted
- the car was never in any accident but I notice that the bumpers (both front and back) should be adjusted because they are not perfectly even
- there is normal wear and tear on the front seats, the driver's seat in particular, but there is new upholstery material, if you would like to have them redone
- the trunk area has some wear, as you can see in the pictures
- it has a scratch about 3" long on one of the "wood" side panels which was painted over poorly and could be easily touched up
Comes with extra, very hard-to-find upholstery materials (not that it needs them) and all repair and service bills going back to 1993.
Located in the city of Napa and, unfortunately, delivery is not available--you would need to make arrangements or come pick up.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to come see it!