1985 jeep cj7 LAREDO with AC! Clean!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: LAREDO
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 1jccf87e1ft151527
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 6 CYL. AMC 258
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Jeep CJ
I will describe this Jeep as best as I can. I am a very busy person and have taken the time to type all this so please read everything before emailing for questions.
I am selling this Jeep for my mom because she can no longer get in and out of it.It was mainly used for going to the river recreationally for gold prospecting (panning for gold). It was never abused and was always taken care of and garage kept. Pictures speak for themselves. We have always owned Jeeps and we have taken care of them.
- Jeep was Smogged 10/6/16. Passed. Ready to continue living its life in California or anywhere else. Paperwork on hand. Has a clean title and registration/tags are behind 4 months.Total registration in CA with late fee is $169. Not much
- Carfax states damage report in 2004. This is due to soft top getting torn/broken into. That is it. No accident.
- Recently Jeep was checked over. AC was completely redone with new AC compressor and condenser, new lines, and refilled with freon. Was not cheap. Blows Ice cold. Really rare to find CJ7 with AC let alone working. Heater works great too. Valve cover gaskets and carb gaskets were replaced alone with other minor things. Paperwork on hand.
- 6 cyl engine 5 speed Transmission, and Dana 300 transfer case work great. All original drive terrain. It has a small rear main seal leak but what old Jeep doesn't. Under the hood it is all original. Miles on odometer say 263,000 butengine and transmission was rebuiltabout 9years ago and has about 100k miles on them.
- All electrical, lights, blinkers and gauges work. Yes even the factory clock and fuel gauge. Jeep has an aftermarket cd/mp3/aux player and 2 speakers in the front and 2 6x9 wedge enclosures in the rear. Sounds nice.
- 31 inch All Terrain Tires have about 80% thread left. Rims are in nice condition. Brakes and suspension are in good shape. It has about a 2.5 inch lift. Yes it does drive straight.
- Paint and body are in excellent shape. No rust, No Dents or major scratches. Jeep has a tow package. Hard top is in excellent condition inside and out with no leaks or cracked glass. Has factory sunroof which is rare. Front hood ornament is removable. It's just part of the history of the jeep so we are leaving it on. Jeep is missing antenna but they are very cheap.
- Interior is in excellent shape. No major rips or stains. Jeeps comes with extra bikini top.
This is a very unmolested and well taken care of Jeep owned by an older person. Hard to find in this condition and value of them keep going up especially with Laredo package.Sure you can find a CJ7 for less but very hard to find one like this and you will spend tons more to get it like this.
Jeep is also being sold locally so that means I can end this auction at any time.