1994 Jeep Wrangler S Sport Utility 2-Door 2.5L 97K Original Miles
Price: US $6,950.00 Item location: Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Type: SUV
- Trim: S Sport Utility 2-Door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 97,000
- VIN: 1J4FY19P5RP403351
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5L 150Cu. In. l4 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Jeep WranglerI'm putting my 1994 Wrangler YJ up for sale that I've been working on for close to a year. It was a project to keep me busy in the garage. I've just kinda lost interest in it at this point and decided it's time to move on. It's a clean low mileage Wrangler that's ready for the next owner to play with.
Below is a list of things that have been done since I've had the Jeep:
- Frame painted with Monstaliner Chassis Saver
- New Rough Country 4-1/2" lift kit with military wrap springs
- Rear disc brake conversion with correct proportioning valve and correct new rear parking brake cables
- New Rampage frame less soft top
- Rampage front and rear recovery bumpers, used but freshened up with truck bedliner.
- All new hard brake lines all around
- New Russell braided stainless soft brake lines all around
- Front vacuum disconnect for 4WD converted to non-disconnect from TJ front axle
- All new front axle seals
- Axles painted with Monstaliner Chassis Saver
- New Solid differential covers and LubeLocker reusable gaskets
- New valve cover gasket
- New distributor, rotor, plugs and wires
- TerraLow 4:1 transfer case
- Slip yoke eliminator
- New Tatton's rear heavy duty drive shaft
- New Tatton's front heavy duty drive shaft
- New fuel tank skid plate
- New power steering pump
- Re-manufactured Steering Gearbox
- New steering shaft
- Updated custom rims and newer tires, about 80% tread
- All new tie rod ends, ball joints, universal joints, etc.
- New Energy Suspension polyurethane body mounts
- New factory motor mounts
- New polyurethane sway bar bushings
- New polyurethane transmission mount
- New muffler and rear tailpipe
- New Kenwood stereo
- Cleaned throttle body
- New Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot...
The axles are the stock D30/D35 with the 4.10 gears.
I had an alignment done after I finished with all the new lift and suspension components, but the steering wheel is still a little off center. But the guy the did the alignment said that was as close as they can get with the lift. Maybe he was right, maybe he just wasn't very good, not sure.
The top is brand new, but one of the zippers had the end piece come off. So you have to be careful starting the zipper on that side. The beauty of the Rampage tops is that all the pieces can be purchased separately.
The Jeep is AS IS condition, after all it is a 22 year old Jeep :)
Buyer is responsible for picking the Jeep up or arranging transport for the vehicle. The seller is not delivering or providing any delivery service.
An immediate non-refundable deposit will be required via Paypal.