1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer 4WD LOW MILEAGE AUTO 4X4
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wagoneer
- SubModel: LOW MILEAGE AUTO 4X4
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Base Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 142,632
- VIN: 1JCNJ15U1GT135161
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 5.9L 360Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Jeep Wagoneer LOW MILEAGE AUTO 4X4CALL OUR SALES TEAM!720-457-9145Worldwide Vintage Autos is pleased to offer this 1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer!Bet you wish you looked this good when you were 30. Fully appointed - power everything, ed/burgundy leather, olid engine with original miles although the top end was rebuilt 3500 miles back. It's still amazingly comfortable. The real treat comes when you get behind the wheel... unbelievably low and smooth rumble understates the power of this engine, nd between the effortless power steering and butter-smooth transmission. Clean autocheck with no accidents issues, ilage issues, tc. (Available upon request). Only three owners!
- ALL STOCK.
- Paint appears to be original. Daily driver quality, hough very nice.
- Glass is in excellent shape.
- All stock.
- Leather seats have the usual cracks and wear, ut otherwise are very comfortable.
- Power everything.
- Original engine but the top half was rebuilt 3500 miles ago
- Transmission in excellent shape, hifts smoothly.
- Power windows are sluggish; likely just need a little TLC on the mechanisms.Power locks will lock, ut not unlock.
- A few chips and imperfections on the paint. Hood paint is faded. (See detailed pictures).
- Center armrest upholstery is pulling away from the back side. Wear in carpet under pedals. (See detailed pictures).WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS (.COM)As one of the largest classic car dealers in the world, e stock over 150 vehicles and are sure to have the car of your dreams. If you do not see the vehicle you want in our inventory, ake sure to sign up for our ‘VIP Buyers List’, ound on the upper right corner of our homepage.FINANCING:WE OFFER FINANCING IN HOUSE!Give us a call on the vehicle of interest and we can have you financed within 48 hours! Most competitive rates! Or go to our website to be pre approved within 90 minutes by clicking on our finance tab.ALTERNATIVE FINANCING:JJ BEST BANC. COLLECTOR CAR FINANCING800-872-1965Please mention you are working with Worldwide Vintage Autos in order to expedite the process.LEASING:SHORE AUTO LEASE732-526-4400Ask for RON MACCIASHIPPING:We recommend having our shipping coordinator facilitate the transport of your new vehicle. We can handle all shipping arrangements in-house, o you know where your vehicle is from point ‘A’ to point ‘B’. We highly suggest using only enclosed shipping to protect your investment. We use Central Dispatch and they ensure all carriers are licensed and bonded.INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:We have sold and shipped vehicles all over the world, ith happy customers in Canada, urope, ustralia, ew Zealand, apan, outh America, nd the Middle East, ust to name a few. We can assist with the transport to your home port anywhere in the world, s well as help with the required export/import paperwork. We recommend the following import/export contacts:• Halmari, n Houston, X @ 832-687-3559• Schumacher Global Transport @ 1-800-599-0190• ADULTS ONLY car shop in Australia (see website)•• PLEASE READ REGARDING INSPECTIONS ••Inspections are highly recommended. These inspections should be done in person before bidding or placing a deposit.During the inspection process we prefer to work with buyers directly, n lieu of third party inspectors; third party inspectors are typically trained in late model vehicles and their inspection templates do not apply to classic or modified vehicles.If a third party inspection service is used, lease know that we will require a copy of the inspection report before they leave our facility. Please let them know this before ordering your inspection.WWVA salesmen are available six days per week to inspect any vehicle. We have a dedicated, -post lift available to you during your inspection. If you would like to meet an inspector at the dealership we will accommodate both of you.We would love to meet you in person and encourage you to come see the vehicles before you buy! If you cannot meet a salesman during business hours please call the main office, nd one of the owners will meet you Monday through Saturday.Due to our inventory size, e are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We also cannot guarantee that every gauge, ight, ption, unction, tc., ill work as it should. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail, nd note any imperfections in the advertisement.We provide around 75 HD images, nd an HD video, n every one of our listings. Very few companies offer this much detail. We spend significant time inspecting and disclosing detailed items on all of our vehicles; however, t the end of the day we are not you... we highly suggest that you come and inspect the vehicle.The information contained in this ad is solely for convenience. The description is an opinion only and should not be considered a complete description of any or all faults; it may not be relied upon nor taken as fact or otherwise a representation or warranty of any sort. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, HERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty.We do not recommend driving a classic car home. Many classic cars are not driven often and tend to sit for long periods of time making them unsuitable for cross-country road trips. We strongly recommend shipping the vehicle.Unless otherwise noted, e sell our vehicles mileage-exempt, eaning we do not know the actual, riginal miles. The information listed in the ad is based on the current odometer reading or from rebuild information provided by the builder, nd cannot be used as fact.Most of these vehicles do not have Carfax history reports; unless the vehicle is 1981 or newer, Carfax history will not exist.This vehicle is being sold by Worldwide Vintage Autos. All of our prices include a 60 temporary tag plate, brand-new Colorado clear title and VIN verification to ensure no surprises during the registration of your vehicle. We do not charge any additional dealer and handling fees!The vehicle is sold AS-IS, HERE-IS with all faults known or unknown.Please note that the vehicles cannot ship until the first set of documents containing bill of sale, ax exemption form, tc., ave been returned to the dealership. These documents are sent to you immediately after the vehicle has been paid for in full. Vehicle will be ready to ship, nd title will be sent immediately after the documents are returned.Any vehicle listed in auction format may be sold, nd removed from auction, t any time.Have a classic vehicle to trade or sell? Check our website for consignment information.CALL OUR SALES TEAM!720-457-9145MONDAY-FRIDAY 10AM-5PM, PPT ONLYSATURDAY 10AM-4PM, PPT ONLYSUNDAY - CLOSEDGET TO KNOW US:WORLDWIDE VINTAGE AUTOS is a licensed and bonded classic car dealership headquartered in a 57,000 square foot indoor facility in Denver, O.We are able to buy large classic car collections, state sale automobiles, ankruptcy liquidation vehicles, tc., t significant discounts...which are passed along to you!NO ONE can beat our prices and quality.After selling thousands of classic vehicles, e understand the process and will ensure that you have a pleasurable experience. Check out our 100% positive eBay rating.