1988 Jaguar XJS - 2 Door Grand Tourer Coupe - V12 - Rare - Excellent Condition
Price: - Item location: Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: X-Type
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: XJS
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 106,000
- VIN: sajna5840jc143376
- Color: Champagne Gold
- Engine size: V12 - Gas - 5.3 Litre
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold/Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Jaguar X-Type XJSThis Jag XJS Coupe has become extremely rare, esp with the V12 5.3 L engine. This one is in overall excellent condition. It drives beautifully, and, with only 106,000 miles on the odometer, with proper maintenance it will continue to do so for many, many years. Here's a brief summary by system:
- Drive Train - engine and transmission operate perfectly, no issues
- Electrical - no issues, excellent.
- Mechanical - Brakes, exhaust, cooling - no issues, excellent.
- Climate controls - Air conditioning - Compressor replacement revealed the need for a new evaporator/coil. System will temporarily hold and charge and cool normally - the charge depletes within a week.
- Interior - Driver side pillar needs repair - see pictures. Includes cosmetic damage to the driver side AC vent, but fully functional.
- Paint, Body and Frame - All excellent, no issues.
- Seats upgraded to Custom-made Faux Alligator seat covers. Very unique and extremely comfortable.
This car does not include a warranty, neither expressed nor implied.
While shipping arrangements are the sole responsibility of the buyer, we'll provide assistance as needed, so your ship will be as smooth as possible.
Summing up... If you're in the market for a True English Luxury Sport Coupe, consider this one. As can be seen in the pictures and description, this is a rare model... a beautiful car, and its value will only continue to rise. Oh, yeah... did I mention the 5.3 L V12?
Thanks for visiting!