1964 JAGUAR COUPE XKE, 5-Speed manual TRANS...3.8 litre 6-cylinder engine.
Price: US $125,000.00 Item location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: E-Type
- SubModel: E-TYPE
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: COUPE XKE
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 27,561
- VIN: 1R7110
- Color: PRIMROSE_YELLOW
- Engine size: 3.8 litre, wirh 3 SU Carburetorse
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 5-speed manual Transmission
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: TAN & woodgrain dash
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Jaguar E-Type COUPE XKEThis car has had some Major Restoration work done...and some High-Performance improvements were made.This work was done in 2006by the previous owner (Canada):
- A five (5)-speed transmission
- An electric cooling fan, with an Aluminum Radiator
- A light-weighted fiberglass bonnet has been added.
- Two late model SEATS were also added.
- There are no scratches
- NO dents or rust, on the PAINT
- CHROME, or the WIRE WHEELS...
- Car LOOKS GREAT!
- RUNS GREAT!
- DRIVES Even GREATER!
From January to March of 2016 the following new parts were replaced:
- A NEWWater Pump
- Harmonic Balance controller,
- Seats and carpet were removed to repair small rust places in the rear,floor-pan.
- Then both rear stabilizing Bars were replaced,
- a new Battery
- the 3-SU carburetors were tuned!
- ALL WORK WAS DONE BY Mechanics that work and restore BRITISH Cars.
- Lubrication and all fluids have been topped up.
- Tires look NEW, but they have been on the car a long time.
- IF there ARE ANY Conditions that need attention, I have not been made aware of them.
- THIS CAR WILL TURN HEADS WHEN YOU PASS OTHERS BY...AND WILL BE OUT OF SIGHT, BEFORE THEY CAN READ YOUR TAGS!
"This is the one...that YOU have been waiting for!"
...YOU Deserve it!!