1989 XJ6 Vanden Plas CLEAN Interior/Exterior RWD Sedan AS IS!! Great DEAL!
Price: US $1,599.00 Item location: Palm Springs, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jaguar
- Model: XJ6
- SubModel: Vanden Plas
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 104,957
- VIN: sajky1541kc568232
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 4.2L I6 FI DOHC 24V
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Salvage Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden PlasYOU ARE LOOKING AT A
JAGUAR XJ6 VANDEN PLAS(for sale as is)
This was my deceased father's pride and joy! It's a beauty!
Full disclosure:I don't know a whole lot about it other than the details I'm listing here. Please carefully review the following information before bidding and/orpurchasing!
- The original build year of this vehicle was 1989. This car was purchased by my father in 2004AFTER already having been ratedsalvagedso I won't be able to provide any details behind what caused the title to be clouded. You can, however, check the vehicle history report that eBay automatically generates. I can tell you that my father drove this car regularly around town from 2004 until 2014, with no major problems until he took ill.
- The body and interior of the car are in very good condition. Please see the pictures above and below.
- The car runs but the battery requires a jump pretty much after every shut off.
- The vehicle is also in need of breaks.
- Tires are decent but the car has been setting in a garage for a while so it may be advisable to change them. Again, please see pictures.
- Front passenger window does not roll up once rolled down.
Upon my father's passing, the vehicle transferred to my Mom so there won't be any problems with transferring the title that can sometimes crop up in these types of situations. She's obviously had some emotional attachment to the car but is now ready to let go of it. I've driven it around a few times to determine basic operational soundness. The vehicle is a pretty nice ride, even with the above mentioned issues. Even though I'm estimating that getting this beautiful car back to complete roadworthiness, I'm not a mechanic so I don't have the resources or enough knowledge to take on this restoration project.
Make an offer! It just might be a great opportunity to get a great car at a great price!
Condition:Breaks need to be replaced, battery needs to be replaced and the front passenger window does not operate properly. Car will start after a jump and is drivable. Please see picturesFeatures:Power steering, power windows, AC, Vanden Plas trim, nearly flawless bodyHistory:Vehicle has a clouded title due to being salvaged in 2004. Vehicle was operated for several years after salvage. Please see information above.Shipping: Pick up only unless otherwise arranged. This vehicle is located in Palm Springs and buyer will need to make arrangements to pick up and transport the vehicle from that location. For shipping, please contact me first.Payment: Cash only please!Warranties: There are no warranties expressed or implied for this vehicle. All sales are final. No returns!
Please be aware that making an offer or otherwise indicating your intent to purchase this vehicle is a binding contract. Please do not offer to buy this vehicle if you do not truly intend to complete the transaction.