RARE 1969 Scout 800A Ground Up Restoration 345ci less than 1,000 miles on OD!
- Condition: Used
- Make: International Harvester
- Model: Scout
- SubModel: 800A
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: Restoration
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 918
- VIN: 782827G3478I2
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 345ci Rebuilt by Rockauto.com SN:266008
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Borg Warner Model 11 (3 speed Auto)
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Custom Black & Gray Leather w/ International Logos
- Options: Heavy Duty Air Compressor 150PSI, Cobra CB Radio Model 29LTD w/ Bluetooth, Optima Yellow Top Battery, Poly body mount bushing kit, 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 International Harvester Scout 800A
This special one of a kind International Scout 800A is a labor of love. A ground up restoration, this vehicle comes with a DVD showcasing the work done. From the frame being stripped of old paint to the rebuilding of the power train, this amazing Scout is built to last! Based off a rebuilt Rockauto 345ci V8 fed by an Edelbrock 1406 Performer Series Carbwith a Borg Warner Modell 11 3 speed auto transmission, it sends power to the wheels via a Dana 20 transfer case with Dana 27 front end w/ 3:73 ratio (no posi or locker) and a Dana 44 rear w/ 3:73 ratio with posi. A complete compression and leak down test was done in 2010, results included with the pictures. A combination of aftermarket and stock parts were used to rebuild this 4x4 beast. A 1969 Corvette 4 wheel disc brake setup was used in place of the old brake setup. Includes a XRC-8 winch by Smittybuilt rated at 8,000lbs! Ready to climb rocks and hit the trails? This is for you!
Please direct all questions about the vehicle to: email@example.com