1971 Honda N600
Price: - Item location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Honda
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: N/A
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 72,120
- VIN: an6001044512
- Color: Black
- Engine size: .6 Liter
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Honda OtherI'm selling my 1971 Honda N600 that I have owned for the past 4 years. It has been a great little project car for me, ut I have a baby on the way, nd I wont be able to take care of it the way it should be.
here's the bad;
- The front calipers are seizing, hey free up after a few days of inactivity.
- The front seats have some tears in them
- The paint needs to be freshened up (done by previous owner)
- It has a few rust spots
- The chrome trim pieces need to get cleaned up and re-chromed
- The tires are getting dry-rotted and should probably be replaced
- Heating fan doesn't work
- The muffler has rusted and fallen off
here's the good.
I am a Honda trained technician with access to the factory repair manual, roper tools and equipment to repair and maintain it.
I have installed;
- New factory front bearings
- New factory points and condenser
- New factory rear shocks
- New factory generator brushes
- Fresh oil change (with new factory oil filter)
- Spark plugs
- Recently performed valve adjustment
- Recently performed ignition timing set
- Carburetor recently adjusted and idle set
- Other than the front seats, he interior is in great condition
- The engine runs like a top. It starts every time and has never let me down.
- It shifts smoothly, nd I have never had an issue with the transmission
This is a great restoration project for who ever has the time.