1961 GMC CUSTOM PICKUP TRUCK-like CHEVY C-10 - 350sb V8 - 3SPD AUTO
- Condition: Used
- Make: GMC
- Model: Other
- Type: Pickup-Dually
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 1,962
- VIN: 1002PF48168A
- Engine size: 350 sb V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black/Burgandy
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 GMC Other1961 GMC CUSTOM PICKUP
- Clean Clear Florida Title
- This GMC Custom Pickup Truck wasowned by Lee County Sheriff's Office.
- Mileage states Exempt on the Title- the Odometer reads 1,962 but it is not operational at this time.
- 350 Small Block V8, Speed Automatic, ower Disc brakes in the front and Drum Brakes in the rear, ower Steering, tereo. Currently Truck is Not equipped with AC. Diamond Plate Bed.
- The very rear axle is a torsion axle which is a "dummy" axle for looks and is inoperable. The drive axle is the one in front of it as any other normal truck would be. Due to the increased length of axle and dual axle/rear end she will not make very sharp turns on a dime. However, he drives down the road just fine despite the extra axle and length. She does have power brakes and power steering.
- Interior seat and door panels are Newlyredoneand are free from any wear or stains. Carpet is the same. The Paint is believed to be5 plusyears old and looks really good. There are somesmallareaswhere the paint is bubbled-like on the hood-see pics. And some smallrust areas near bottom-see pics. We have many more photos that could not be put on the listing because of space so Please call and and we will gladly send them to you.
- Please call813-765-8849 Anytime with questions. We have putabout75 miles or so on her and can answer any questions you have. Thank you so very much.
We are located Aprox 2.5 miles from the Clearwater St. Pete Airport at
14616 66th St. N. in Clearwater, l 33764 ** 813-765-8849 **Gancos Enterprises, nc.
About Us-Who We Are and What We Do
- Our Firm, ancos Enterprises, nc., s an Asset Liquidation Business. Most of the assets we liquidate come from cases involving bankruptcy, ivorce, state, ebt reconsolidation, epossessions, nd insurance claims.
- We have been established and licensed since 1991 in Florida and hold a valid motor vehicle reseller/dealer license and sales tax certificate. We are located at 14616 66th St. N. in Clearwater, l 33764. ph: 813-765-8849 Hours-8am to 8pm
- We handle the full appraisals of the assets, rite the condition reports, et service inspections done by an ASE Independent Repair Facility, tore the assets, dvertise/market the assets, nd take care of all the necessary communication, aperwork and title transfer of the asset with the buyer/new owner.
- We /Sell / Liquidate Motor Vehicles, otorcycles, railers, V's, th wheels, D equip and HD trucks. We Are Not in the Repossession Business Nor do We Repossess.
- We are Liquidators--Not Retailers--therefore due to the nature of our business our prices areMuch Belowwhat other comparable models are priced at from dealers, rivate owners, nd retailers. This results in huge savings for you!
- We are not at liberty to go into why a specific item is being liquidated nor will we be turning over the previous owner's name or any proprietary information so please don't inquire as we must be in accordance with and adhere to strict privacy laws and agreements.
- Please understand that just because the price is low DOES NOT MEAN that something is wrong with the asset. We Liquidate and that is our business! We do our utmost best to describe the asset as accurately as possible-if we know something to be wrong-we will put it in the listing-tell you about it and picture it if possible. However, e are not perfect and may make some mistakes or miss something now and then but for the most part we're pretty accurate and on the money.
- Generally assets that we liquidate do not have service records that come with them. Most attorneys advise the clients to remove all of that information so they don't subject themselves to identity theft problems. If we have service records we will state that in the listing and the owner's information will have been blocked out.
- You are more than welcome to come and inspect, heck out, r view the item for sale in person or have it inspected by an independent entity-just contact us anytime.
- We must collect Florida Sales Tax and Tag/Title Fees if the asset is being registered in Florida unless you hold a valid reseller/dealer license. Please see more in depth sales tax and registration information below.
- We are great people and very easy to work with but we take business serious. Just because you click "Buy it Now" does not mean you have bought yourself time to think about it, rrange financing, heck with your spouse, et a friend's approval, tc. When you commit to clicking that button we will expect payment within 3 business days unless prior arrangements have been made with us before hand. We understand that it takes time to transfer monies, et approvals, eceive insurance checks, ait for bank holds to be released, nd etc., owever we cannot have assets tied up for extended periods of time in limbo because you did not take care of necessary arrangements prior to purchase. If payment is not received in the allocated time then the asset will promptly be re-listed for sale. We all know that nothing is truly ever sold unless it's paid for anyway so please understand that it's just business.
REQUIRED READING BY ALL BIDDERS / BUYERS1. JURISDICTION/VENUE: By placing your bid on this auction you agree and accept the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall be construed, nd the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with Florida law without regard to choice of law doctrines. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Florida courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions or your bid. The Venue for any action arising under or relating to this transaction shall be in the court of appropriate jurisdiction for Pinellas County, lorida. If any proceeding is brought to enforce a parties' rights under these terms and conditions, he losing party shall pay all costs and attorneys' fees of the prevailing party.
2. ASE INSPECTION: Every motor vehicle we sell is inspected by an ASE (National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence) certified tech specialist and described to the best of our ability. Feedback is very important and as you can see. Thank you your business as we will continue to find and offer you the assets available.
3. INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT: Extortion is criminal act and Feedback is not a tool for extortion and it is illegal to use it in that manner after a sale. We will not fold to any type of extortion after a sale. We are liquidators and these assets are offered at prices far below retail which frequently results in savings to you of thousands below the Kelley Blue Book retail appraisal.
4. AUTHENICATION: Gancos Enterprises, nc. will authenticate, ualify and verify ALL bids that are submitted on this asset. Only those bids submitted by ready, ble and funded buyers will be accepted. ASSETS WILL BE HELD UNTIL CHECK CLEARS OUR BANK.
5. DECISION TIME: The time to evaluate, o determine and to decide is during the course of the auction or before you click on the "Buy It Now" button. The conclusion of the auction is the time to pay. Being the high bidder or clicking "Buy it Now" does not mean you have been awarded the opportunity to "think about it" or to "get back with us." It means that you have entered a binding agreement to purchase this asset immediately following the conclusion of the auction and that you have the funds to do so. Payments are expected for the asset in 3 business days unless prior arrangements are made with us.
PREOWNED VEHICLE / MOTORCYCLE / RV / TRAILER / HD TRUCKS & EQUIP6. PREOWNED: Pre-owned motorcycles are not the same as new motorcycles. You are bidding on a pre-owned motorcycle and they are not perfect. Please do not expect perfection. Every effort has been made to deliver an accurate description, ut it is possible to miss deficiencies.
7. MILEAGE: Gancos Enterprises, nc. is an asset liquidation firm and it is virtually impossible for us to certify that the mileage is correct on the vehicle that we list because the vehicle has not been in our possession since new. However, he mileage stated in our listing is the mileage shown on the odometer at the time the photo was taken. Federal Odometer law requires us to mark the title EXEMPT if the vehicle is 10-years or older, nless otherwise noted. Please utilize AutoCheck or Carfax if you so choose to check the recorded mileage on each vehicle. We won't be held liable for misnomers.
AS-IS NO WARRANTY8. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, HERE-IS with no warranty, xpressed written or implied. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
8a. INSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT: It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the asset, NSPECT BEFORE YOU ACCEPT, o have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid or buy based upon that judgment solely. We are not authorized to reimburse for any transportation, hipping, lane tickets or repairs.
8b. Remember some of these cars, otorcycles, V's, railers, nd HD equipment are nearly a decade old and they may be new to you, ut that doesn't change the fact that they are used assets and repairs may be needed at any time regardless of how short a time period you have owned it. While we try to service any known defects it is still possible for used vehicles, ycles, v's, railers, tc. to need service or repairs the first days or weeks of ownership. NOT likely, ut possible! Please note, e cannot and do not guarantee the operation of electronic items such as cruise control, adios, V, CR, D, VD players nor navigation.
8c. Since vehicles, otorcycles, V's and trailers are USED, lease remember that books, xtra keys, emote entry keys, D cartridges, tc..., o not always remain with the asset throughout their life. We will not be responsible for these minor accessories. If we have them it will be stated in the listing. These items are all replaceable at any local factory dealer or right here on eBay for a few dollars.TERMS
9. SALES TAX: FL residents are responsible for applicable FL sales tax/title/tag/registration fees. Buyers outside of FL are responsible for FL sales tax IF they are taking delivery inside of Florida. Most states have sales tax reciprocal agreements with Florida. For your convenience when legally permitted we will provide a 30-day Florida temporary tag if desired. Florida State law permits automobile dealerships up to 30-days to transfer titles. Our title clerks must wait until the check clears our bank before mailing out any title which can be up to 10 days.Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, ounty, ity taxes and fees, s well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. If the vehicle is shipped to you a by carrier then we do not collect any sales tax. However, f the car is picked up and driven on Florida roads, s a licensed dealer, e are required by law to collect the sales tax percentage designated for your State (we do not collect for every State). The only States that do not have a reciprocal agreement with Florida (where you will be double taxed) are Arkansas and Mississippi.
If you are a licensed dealer purchasing from us then you know we will need a copy of your current 2012 dealer license and sales tax resale certificate which can be easily faxed or emailed to us.
10. ENDING AUCTION EARLY: In the event that the asset featured in this auction is purchased prior to this auction's scheduled ending date and time, ancos Enterprises, nc. reserves the right to cancel any bids and end the auction early. Additionally, ach and every asset is offered for sale and advertised locally using various means such as, ut not limited to, raigslist, uto/Cycle/RV/Equipment Trader, dmunds, ars.com, nd several periodicals--so we do reserve the right to cancel any auction or end it early if the item sells.
11. PAYMENTS: We accept bank Certified Bank Checks, oney Orders, ersonal Checks, usiness Checks, r Cash in person or via wire transfer. We advise payments to be send by trackable means like FedX, PS, r the US Post Office Priority or Overnight. We will contact you immediately upon receiving your payment to let you know it arrived safely. Send Payments to: Sally G @ Gancos Enterprises, nc. 14616 66th St. N. Clearwater, l 33764For bank routing instructions for payment by wire transfer please call Sally G @ at 813-765-8849
12. HOURS: Deliveries are scheduled on an individual basis as we are readily available for your transport company or yourself to pick up the asset you purchased. Just contact us. Hours are 8am to 8pm.
13. BE SERIOUS: PleaseBid Accordingly and Seriously.The Re-listing Fees are at No Discount or Any Cheaper -- they are the Same price as Original Listing.