GMC Sierra Classic k1500 California RustFree Original Paint NoReserve k2500 k10
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Sierra Classic
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 49,023
- VIN: 1gtek14h3fj510268
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 GMC Sierra 1500 Sierra Classic1985 GMC K1500 Sierra Classic
~A real clean California Rust Free truck~Original Apple Red/Frost White Paint~Dana 44 Front Axle with High Steer~8" super lift on 38" swampers~Corporate 14 bolt Rear AxleNO RESERVE AUCTION!!!!
Up for a NO RESERVE auction is a beautiful 1985 GMC K1500 Sierra Classic. The 1985 Sierra was the beginningof the end for an era of General Motors trucks that will forever be considered classics, the popular 73-87 "square body" body style. This GMC is a very solid example of a 4 wheel drive square bodywhich are increasingly getting harder to find especiallyin this condition cosmetically. The deluxe 2 tone Apple Red with Frost White paint appears to be the original paint from 1985. It is hard to find one of these this solid underneath the body, there is no rust spots and a lot of the original under paintis still visible. This truck makes a statement when it pulls up; combiningthe original classic body with a more aggressive stance and sound. It is sitting on an 8 inch Super lift with 16.5" Weld polished aluminum wheels wrapped in 38" Super Swamper tires. The original 305cid v8 boat anchor motor was replaced in the 90s with a GM crate 350cid v8. More recently goodies like an Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock headers, Flowmaster muffler, Summit Racing M2008 4BBL Carb were added. This truck runs strong with plenty of power for its size. The classic square bodyera of General motors trucks are timeless and some of the most popular trucks of all time. Due to increasingly limited supply of good rust free examples the value of these 4x4 trucks are rapidly going up and becoming more and more collectible. It is not often you find a truck with original paint that shines this good at a price set by the buyer. Don't miss out on this opportunityto own this Big Red Bad A$$ truck.
Cosmeticallythis truck is in fantastic condition. The paint appears to be original with a good patina and lots of shine. The body panels and lines are all very straight. The original white pin strip is in tact all around. The passenger side of the hood and fender have some patina where the clear coatand some of the paint has fallen off over the years. Also the drivers door has a little clear coat missingas well. There are a few dings here and there but considering its original it is a very straight truck. There was a bed liner that had been in the bed since 1987 therefore preserving the bed very nicely. It is very uncommon to find 32 year old 4x4 truck bed with all the paint still on it. The only missing thing is the tailgate plastic insert. The underside matches the top. There are no rust areas and a lot of the original weather paint if still visible. The frame and axles have been sprayed and look fantastic. All the aluminum on the transmission and transfercase look great as well, again stuff you don't see on a 32 year old truck. This truck is not 100% flawless but for 32 year old original condition the body of this truck is in great rust free shape, and rememberthey are only Original once.
Interior of this rig is in solid shape. The original burgundyinterior had been swapped with a tan interior at some point. Regardless it looks great and goes with the Apple red exterior. There are no cracks in the dash or tears in the seat. The carpet looks great and all the red paint shines beautifully. The Power windows and locks are functional. The gas gauge and tachometer are the only gauges that are consistentlyfunctional while the other gauges are very inconsistentlyfunctional. Because it is 32 years old and has a 5 digit odometer I cannot guarantee the miles. The A/C unit has been removed so it won't be working. All the lights in the dash work as well as the headlights, taillightsand blinkers.
Mechanically this truck runs and drives good. As mentioned before the original 305 has been replaced with a 350. The motor runs good and smooth. The truck is equipped with a K&N air filter, Summit M2008 4BBL Carburetor, Edelbrock intake manifold. Edelbrock Headers going into a Flowmaster muffler with a drivers side turn out. The Original 700r4 transmission shifts smoothly in all gears. There is a few small leak spots after sitting awhile. The truck runs a HD Dana 44 open front axle with Warn locker hubs and a high steer in the front which makes this truck go down the road pretty straight with little effort. It has a NP208 Tansfer case which goes into 4 wheel drive fine. There is a heavy duty Corporate 14 bolt rear axle with 4.11 gears in the rear. The truck has a super lift that is 8" and Weld Racing 16.5 wheels wrapped in 38" tires. Essentially this original 1/2 ton 1500 truck has been transformed into a 3/4 2500, it has all the "good stuff" underneath and runs and drives nicely capable of tacking any kind of terrain.
1985 GMC K1500 Sierra Classic Squarebody - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
I have described this Vehicle to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video.Rememberit is 32 year old truck and if you have any SPECIFIC questions please don't hesitate to ask.I will respond ASAP.I cannot guarantee miles are original.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!It is priced to sell with a NO RESERVE, feel free to make an offer but please don't ask what I will take to end the auction.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO OF THIS TRUCK
1985 GMC K1500 Sierra Classic Squarebody - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
I have described this Vehicle to the best ofmy knowledge and have included over 100 Photos as well as a Video.Rememberit is 32 year old truck and if you have any SPECIFIC questions don't hesitate and please ask.I will respond ASAP.I cannot guarantee miles are original.Thank You and GOOD LUCK!It is priced to sell with a NO RESERVE, feel free to make an offer but please don't ask what I will take to end the auction.
Terms of Sale
Ireserve the right to
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction
- Cancel any and all bids at my discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age:You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules:Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
Placing a Bid:Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle.Please read eBay's User Agreement
If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction
If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Funds & Financing:
Buyer will need to arrange funds or financing before pickup or shipment.Buyers Inspection:Ihave done my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Iwelcome a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
Representations and Warranties made by seller:This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
Title Information: Title is in hand and clear. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges and arrangements are buyer's responsibility.Iwillmake vehicle available to third party shipping company hired by buyer but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our location.Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not withMe.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. Verify with the shipper for an estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
- I will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Me through eBay within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Non Refundable Deposit in the amount of $500 by Paypal. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by bank wire transfer, cash in person, bank certified funds to Seller.
Thanks for looking!