1984 GMC K2500 Base Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door Long Bed
Price: - Item location: Sylvania, Georgia, United States
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 2500
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Year: 1984
- VIN: 2GTGK24J8E1536407
- Color: Military Olive Drab
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 GMC Sierra 25001984 GMC 3/4 ton long wheel base pick up - diesel4 speed transmission / granny low / 4 wheel drive
- Cosmetic - a 5 out of 10 - No Rust
- Mechanical - a 9 out of 10 - a few dents and torn seat - see pics
- 6.2 was replaced with a long block 1 year ago
- Water pump replaced
- Belts & Hoses replaced
- Starter replaced
- Clutch replaced
- Pressure plates replaced
- Release & Pilot bearing replaced
- Glow plugs replaced - glow plug relay / wired manually
- Had 2 fuel tanks, removed one due to crossover switch, even a new one was too much trouble
- Transmission operates great
- Transfer case operates great
- Both axles work great
- Breaks work great
- 4x4 works great
- 39.5 IROK's radials, including spare to match. (see pics)
- Just serviced completely, including ALL fluids.
Just a darn good ol' truck. Drives straight down the road. Can drive home. She drives good at 55 mph. I love her, had her a long time, just getting too old to get up in her.
Bought with "bill of sale". Currently tagged & insured. Can provide police inspection report (not stolen). No title required in GA b/c vehicle is older than 1985.
For sale locally, auction may end early.
Shipping responsibilityof buyer. I can help load.
Note: Interior could use a seat cover. Has tilt steering wheel, power windows & locks. Seat is out of a newer chevy truck.$500 deposit due within 24 hours. Will hold truck for 30 days if paid in full.
Thanks for looking.