Custom, 383 Stroker Crate Motor, 4/6 drop, Torque Thrust Wheels, Stereo System
- Make: GMC
- Model: Sierra 1500
- SubModel: 1500
- Type: Pickup (Truck)
- Trim: Extended Cab Step side
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 50,000
- VIN: 2GTEC19KXN1555721
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 5.7 Liter V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air conditioning, Cruise control, Power locks, Power windows, Power seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Other
- Options: Leather seats, CD player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 1500
**** Up for auction is my 1992 GMC Sierra ext. cab step side that I've owned since the year 2000. I made it look like a Chevy because I like the grill better. I am the 2nd owner & it was my first truck... my baby so to speak. I just bought a new truck so it's just that time to let her go. The engine is a 383 stroker crate motor with a very mild cam. I bought it from Five Star Engines in Glendale, Arizona in January 2010( I have all paperwork). Still runs off of regular unleaded 87 octane pump gas. It is rated from them at 350 horsepower at the crank. I retained the original throttle body off my stock 350TBI GM motor. The odometer read around 132k miles when it was put into the truck. The odometer was never reset & now reads around 183k so this engine has around 50k miles on it. I work a few miles from home & only put around 10k a year on the truck. The truck also has a performance 700R4 transmission bought from Transmission Depot in Hudson, Florida in July 2011 ( I have all paperwork). Both engine & transmission were professionally installed by my mechanic. Engine runs great plenty of torque & the truck easily pulls a bass boat.
- 383 stroker crate motor w/ mild cam ( have paperwork )
- Performance 700R4 transmission w/ torque converter ( have paperwork )
- Transmission cooler.
- Paint is 4 years old ( painted at Champions collision center )
- Shaved antennae, tailgate, bedstake pockets.
- Viper 5901 alarm with tilt sensor. ( NO REMOTE START... because it is TBI throttle body injected )
- Polished - American Racing torque thrust 2 wheels. ( 20x9 fronts / 20x10 rears )
- General G-Max AS-03 tires ( rear tires are practically brand new )
- Wheel Locks / Tailgate has lock nut to prevent theft.
- Volant cold air intake.
- 160 degree thermostat.
- Mid-length headers.
- Dual exhaust / dual Flowmaster super 44's mufflers dumped.
- 4/6 static drop ( spindles in front / notched in rear / installed at Cutten Customs )
- Leather front seats were added a few years ago.
- New seatbelts.
- Kenwood head unit / CD player with remote.
- 2 x 12" subwoofers, bass controller knob, sub box, 2 amps, 2 tweeters, crossover, & 2 additional 4x6 pioneer speakers mounted in back. ( System hits hard & sounds clean / awesome. )
- A/C, power door locks, power windows.
- Just had it state inspected & everything passed.
*** Parts replaced within the last 5 years --- alternator, fuel pump, entire A/C unit.
*** Parts replaced within the last 3 years --- battery.
*** Parts replaced within last 2 years --- plugs & wires, distributor, water pump.
*** Parts replaced this year --- New windshield, radiator, brake pads.
YOUTUBE VIDEOS ::: I have 2 YouTube videos of the truck posted that I took / recorded on 8/11/16. Search YouTube account " Brandon B "... my account picture you should see my dog a chocolate lab OR you can search video titles below...
Video 1 = search YouTube " 1992 GMC Sierra 383 Stroker - FOR SALE - Walk Around"
Video 2 = search YouTube " GMC 383 Stroker - FOR SALE - Video 2 "
--- Pretty much everything has been replaced so it should last a very long time. I've babied this truck & have a lot of money invested in it so someone is going to get a badass truck. I get compliments on it everywhere I go... I get offers from people wanting to buy it.It's a definite head turner. Every minor problem I have listed in the CONDITION DESCRIPTION so please read it!! This will be a 7 day auction & reserve will be set quite low. I will require a $500 dollar non-refundable deposit at auction end. I have TITLE-IN-HAND... so please have financing ready. No games please. Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense. If you'd like to come & see it in person please send me a message & we can arrange a time. At auctions end I will be on a weeks vacation so the winning bidder can pick it upon any day during that week at the time of their choosing.
*** If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks 4 Looking - QuiX