1978 Ford F-250 Ranger/Explorer 4WD
Price: US $9,700.00 Item location: Corvallis, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- SubModel: Ranger/Explorer 4WD
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Ranger/Explorer
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 129,000
- VIN: F26SRCA3117
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 400
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Ford F-250 Ranger/Explorer 4WD1978 Ford F-250 4X4 Ranger Explorer Truck.
- Has an ATK Gold seal remanufactured 400m engine. This engine is set up with Edelbrock intake manifold and carburetor on through to Hedman Hedders ran out to X-over through Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers with stainless resinator exaust tips, ounds super nice not too loud, ust right.
- It has a remanufactured C6 automatic transmission with a really nice shift kit and large cooler. The electric system has dual batteries, igh output alternator and gear reduction starter. Has a Dana 60 rear axle with a high pinion Dana 44 axle in the front with new brakes and all new steering ball joints and tie rods and stabilizers. It has a married 205 transfer case unit. This truck also has dual fuel tanks and a spare tire under rear that appears to have never been used with a receiver tow hitch.
- Interior has been gone through and is done all black with a reupholstered seat cover.
The truck has dealer installed A/C system, ut it doesn't blow cold so it needs some attention to work.
- Truck has new base coat/clear coat paint in a bronze brown. It's beautiful.
Any questions don't hesitate to ask here on Ebay or you can call 541-207-3512 my name is Toney.
- Check us out on Facebook and give us a like! The Restoration Guy LLC
- We will help in any way we can with storage and shipping companies. Truck is being sold AS IS as buyer assumes all responsibility for vehicle after sale.
Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!