1949 Ford, Business Coupe, lowered, custom, hot rod, street rod
Price: US $55,000.00 Item location: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1949
- Mileage: 1,000
- Color: Polished steel
- Engine size: 302 Ford
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C-4 Ford automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Silver grey
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1949 Ford Other1949 Ford business coupe....2012 Detroit Autorama winner
- California car; sold new at King Motor Co. in Huntington Park, a. Sticker still inside glove compartment
- Never rusted... the car lived in Southern California desert south of Riverside most of its life
- All original Henry Ford steel ... every panel original....including original rocker panels and original business man flat panel tray!
- All original body panels... no replacements
- All Ford... and solid... truly one of a kind.
- Complete body off the frame resto with only 1,000 miles since completed.
- Polished steel... all body panels fully polished ... not just sanded .... fully polished ... nothing hiding! Mother's Metal polish and wheel wax keep the finish as new.
- All chassis components new; 3.36 rear axle
- All suspension, rakes, ew; drums all around w/dual master
- Completely detailed undercarriage finished in original style of red oxide
- The undercarriage and chassis condition are unlike any 49-51 Ford you have seen. And, must repeat ......Original rocker panels!!
- Mustang gas tank, luminum radiator
- New 'green' tint glass all around
- All original trim pieces;
- Drop spindles, aton Detroit springs, atman linkages, rofessionally tunneled, owered
- 302 Ford, ored to 306, delbrock intake, eber carb, otophase distributor, eramic headers, ild cam,
- C4 Ford automatic, ses Limeworks column linkage and original column shift
- Complete new wiring, teering, n and on....with the mellow sound of Brockman steel packs.
- Rides on Coker 15" WW tires and steel wheels, ith dog dish caps.
- Tons of pictures of the entire build process. And stacks of invoices on new parts.
- You get a brand new 1949 Ford...with original Henry Ford steel.
There is nothing like driving this car to any event, r just down the street. It really makes people smile!Serious buyers please.This listing may end anytime due to a local sale.$1000 toward shipping costs at Buy-it-Now price.