1956 FORD F-100 CUSTOM FRAME UP BUILD
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 100
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford F-100
1956 FORDF-100 CUSTOM FRAME UP BUILD, BIG REAR WINDOW
The Ford F-Series came on the market in 1948. It is a series of light to medium duty trucks that were marketed and manufactured by Ford Motor Company. The Ford F-Series is the best-selling vehicle in the United States and Canada and has been since the ‘80s.
The half-ton F-1 became the F-100 with the introduction of the 1953 model but in 1956, the last year for that series, the model underwent a major revision. With a newly designed cab, wraparound windshield, new doors, a redesigned dashboard, and an(optional) panoramic rear window, the 1956 Ford F-100 became a truly unique vehicle and remains one of the few single year offerings out there.
This 1956 Ford F-100 RestoMod Pickup truck with a 351 Cleveland motor and a C6 tranny with Locar floor shift driving a Dana 44 rear end, delivering power to the ground via 255/60 R15s on the rear and 195/65 R15s on the front. The truck is a complete frame-off rebuild with power coated under carriage and body work painted Base Coat/Clear Coat Ford A8 Light Sandalwood.
This is a Frame off rebuild with Mustang II Power Rack & Pinion and upgraded Disk Brakes front and rear. The frame, Mustang II conversion, rear spring system and all other under carriage components have been bead blasted and power coated.Every part of the vehicle has been completely reworked. This vehicle is completely Rust Free throughout, every part of the vehicle has been rebuilt/restored.
1956 Ford F-100
· The Truck is in Great Shape with NO Rust Anywhere.
· Truck is an Original Big Window.
· Ford 351 Cleveland
· It has new Polished Stainless Headers.
· Edelbrock 1411 Performer 750 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor.
· Ford C6 Transmission
· Dana 44 Differential
· Power Steering
· 4-Wheel Power Disk Brakes Front & Rear
· American Alloy Wheels with 255/60 R15s rear and195/65 R15s front
· It has a No Limit Front Tilt Hood Conversion.
· Aluminum 3-Pass Radiator
· Underbed Aluminum Fuel Tank and Electric Fuel Pump.
· New Carpeting and Insulating,
· Lincoln 6-way Power Seat
· Tilt Steering Column with new GTX Steering Wheel.
· The Truck is Totally Rewired with New Fuse box.
· Under-Dash Vintage Air A/C Conversion.
· Custom Bed with Oak Bed Slats with Stainless Fastening Strips.
· Dikota Digital Electronic Dash Gauges.
· THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!
Please feel free to contact me for questions or to schedule an inspection.
This vehicle is being sold AS-IS/ WHERE-IS with no warranty provided or implied. Deposits, per eBay policy, are nonrefundable. Please ask questions before bidding. We have a lot of info and additional pictures are available.
Thanks, and good luck!