1967 Ford Mustang GT-350 Coupe Auto with 289 V8 w/ Power Steering
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: GT Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT 350 w/ Power Steering
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 18000
- VIN: 7R01C******
- Color: Blue w/ white stripes
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue on Blue
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang GT 350 w/ Power Steering
1967 Ford Mustang Coupe
GT 350 Clone
Nice 67' Mustang !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in very good shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 67 'mustang w/ the GT-350 look that you can enjoy then here you go.............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was done base coat / clear coat and looks good ..............The blue on blue interioris in amazing shape as shown in pictures as majority of it is new .............The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives very good.....â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears...............Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road .........Trunk area is clean w/ a new trunk mat and good spare tire............. Mustang rides on a newer set of matching tires mounted on a set of American Racing Rims ......... Underside shows clean metal with new shocks ...â€¦Equipped with a new GT style dual exhaust that sounds great behind the 289 V8 â€¦...Also equipped with power steering for easy turning on this mustang.....â€¦ This coupe is in good condition all around and the pictures show that .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1967 GT-350 style mustang looking this good .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver car for someone
I can help with transport. Let me know your zip code and I can get you a discounted transport quote to your door.
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.