1982 Ford F100 XLT Short Bed Pickup - Good Candidate for Hot Rod LS Coyote Swap
Price: - Item location: Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: Lariot
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 103588
- VIN: 1FTCF10E6CNA65942
- Color: Red
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 2WD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Ford F-100 XLT1982 Ford F100 XLT PickupShort Bed / Short Wheel Base (SWB)
This is a cool old Southern (Georgia) Ford F100 short bed pickup that has its share of chips, dents, dings, scratches, and scrapes. It hasn't been driven regularly in some time although I recently drove it across town with no issues and the air conditioning even worked. If you're interested in this truck plan tothoroughly check it out and maintenance it as necessary. It really is a pretty decent truck for its age (~38 years old) and a great starting point for a hot rod or restoration.
I bought this truck to build a hot rod but have found an even older F100 that I like better.
- Straight 6 cylinder engine with Automatic Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Red Exterior
- Red Interior with Plaid Inserts
I have not spent much time with the truck but here is what I've noticed:
- Driver side window is hard to roll down and really hard to roll up
- The glue loosened up on the puck that holds the rear view mirror to the windshield to the mirror came off the truck; the mirror does come with the truck however
- Newer Super Start Premium battery which is dated 2/20; I recently charged it up and it seems okay
- The bed is in remarkable condition for an old truck
- Where the paint was scraped off from use there is some what appears to be surface rust (see photos)
- There is some what appears to be surface rust under the trim around the front window
- Has nice aluminum Wel-Bilt brand toolbox
- Has 2 fuel tanks
Payment by wire transfer required. Any other payment methods must be agreed-to in advance. Message or text me to discuss other payment methods. Collected funds are required before this vehicle can be picked up or released to a transporter.
A $500 deposit via PayPal is required within 24 hours and full payment by wire transfer is required within 3 days.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
Questions? Please message me thru eBay or text: (270) 791-3210