1932 FORD VICTORIA - VERY HIGH QUALITY ($100K+ BUILD) "VICKY" - INCLUDES TRAILER
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 2 Door
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: 26,262
- VIN: 1811274
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: Fuel Injected ZZ3
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: Rwd
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford Other
1932 Ford Vicotria
1932 Ford Victoria 2-Door Sedan Street Rod - Teal w/ Matching Quality Trailer
$100,000~ Invested in Build Along with 100's of Hours of Labor!
Fuel-Injected High Performance Engine w/ 700R4 Automatic Transmission
Vintage Air Conditioning, ower Windows / Locks & Much More!
Fully Sorted, eliable Street Rod Ready to Show, ruise or Travel Cross-country
NOTE: Our listings are rather lengthy. They not only describe this particular car but also some history of the make/model, onsiderations in buying a classic car and facts about our firm. However, e continually hear from out-of-state / out-of- country buyers (many of our clients) that they prefer the level of detail that we provide. However, f you are not prepared to read the full listing, lease scan the DETAILS below along with viewing the PHOTOGRAPHS at the bottom. If you'd prefer, lease call us at 925-846-1451 and we'll gladly discuss the Ford and answer any questions over the telephone, ncluding our "Buy it Now" policy. Yes, he Ford can be purchased prior to the end of the eBay auction.
PLEASE NOTE: EACH TIME WE LIST A VEHICLE ON EBAY WE RECEIVE COMMENTS THAT THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR, NGINE, NDERCARRIAGE, TC. OF THE CAR. THERE ARE CLOSE TO 100 PHOTOS OF ALL AREAS OF THIS FORD, UT WHEN YOU REACH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST PHOTO, OU WILL NEED TO SCROLL DOWN ON eBay TO VIEW THE REMAINING PHOTOS. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEM, LEASE CALL US AT 925-846-1451 AND WE WILL PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK. NOTE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF eBay POLICY FOR US TO LIST THE URL ON THE EBAY LISTING. PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS OF ANY PART OF THE FORD. ALL OF OUR PHOTOS ARE TAKEN IN NATURAL LIGHT AND WE DO NOT "PHOTO-SHOP" OR TOUCH-UP THE PHOTOS IN ANY WAY.
This car is offered at a realistic price and, nlike bidding on cars in an auction environment, ou will have the benefit of extensive information and history on the car prior to making a buying decision. Equally as important is the fact that Classic Cars Ltd. has been in business for 21+ years and enjoys an excellent national / international relationship with over 875+ positive eBay feedback responses.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly...
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality, uitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed, onded (for the financial transaction), ully insured, nd operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers, nd specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again, lease let me know if I can be of assistance.
Paul R. Wankle, res.
Classic Cars Ltd.
DETAILS-THIS PARTICULAR 1932 FORD VICTORIA STREET ROD & TRAILER
This stunning street rod with matching trailer is fully sorted mechanically to provide a reliable rod that you can proudly show, ruise or use to travel long distance. Modern features such as automatic transmission, ower disc brakes, ower steering, ir conditioning, ilt steering wheel, ower windows and stereo / CD make it a pleasure to drive. The trailer provides more than ample storage for both your car care gear and your hotel needs. A unique, ustom feature also includes padded storage for the hood slats to be stored vertically inside the trailer should the new owner choose to remove them but still have them available for showing the vehicle with the hood slats in place.
The car bears VIN 1811274 and has current California license with registration that is valid until October 2016. The "Vicky" is registered as a 1932 Ford with the serial number stamped clearly on the chassis. The current odometer reading is 26,262 miles, he mileage since the initial build in the early 2000 time frame. The large majority of the car's miles were accumulated for longer distance touring and, rankly, he car does not have the appearance of having more than a few thousand miles. It is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition.
The 1994 Aero trailer is number 1A9LS0512RD223109 and has a current California license plate. It is registered as a 1994 Aero and has been modified with 30's style fenders.
- ZZ3 engine, stimated 380~ hp
- Street & Performance tuned port injection
- Polished aluminum heads, lternator, /C compressor, nd valve covers
- Coated Street & Performance exhaust headers
- Stainless dual exhaust with chrome oval tips under rear of car
- Griffin aluminum radiator
- Electric radiator cooling fan
- Two batteries w/ isolator mounted under car, ne for car, he other for the stereo
- 700R4 4-speed automatic transmission w/ shift kit
- '95 Camaro shifter w/ indicator lights showing gear at night
- Stage 1 Rod Factory frame w/ custom trans mount, ody-mounting cross members, rame connected both front and rear
- Front suspension-chrome tube axle w/ 4-inch drop, tainless cross-steering rods, hrome spindles, olished Alden coil-over shocks, tainless panhard (tracking) bar, ustom stainless 4 bars
- Rear suspension-8" Ford differential w/ 3.83 gears, olished Alden coil-over shocks, tainless 4 bars and panhard bar
- Power Steering-Chevy Vega box, ll chrome and stainless
- Power Brakes-Corvette 10-inch booster, tainless lines w/ AN fittings, djustable proportioning valve, -wheel discs w/ GM calipers
- Emergency brake-brakes at the caliper, okar chrome handle
- Vintage 134A air conditioning; blows cold
- New wiring harnesses
- Boyd's 14x6 front and 15x8 rear wheels
- Tires BF Goodrich Radial TA tires, 195/60SR14 front (7/32" tread) and P255/70SR15 rear (6/32" tread)
- 15~ gallon stainless steel fuel tank mounted behind rear seat (Tank is an irregular shape so 15 gallons +/-)
- Very high quality "Downs Manufacturing" fiberglass body (Model No. 101-32 VICKY), ½" chop, owl bead removed, indshield glued from inside (no frame) for a cleaner look, ear of body lengthened about 4" to accommodate the tail lights and cover the bobbed frame
- Beautiful teal paint w/ 4 contrasting rose-colored pin stripes on beltline that fan out from front to back - Very high quality with totally smooth color sanded pin stripes
- Hidden door hinges w/ Mazda Miata flush handles painted matching teal
- Hood-3 piece Rootlet steel, an drive with or without side panels installed
- Hood mechanism-custom made from stainless tubes, ivots up and forward, ompletely out of the way
- Stylish, mall outside rear view mirrors in matching teal
- Steel grille shell w/ bead removed
- Costly ($1100.00 at the time of purchase; today probably $2K~) fully polished Dan Fink grille insert
- After-market steel fenders welded to smooth running boards, plash apron welded to fenders and split in the middle, ll bolts hidden
- Rear fenders bobbed up in back about 2"
- Rear gas door
- Front turn signals recessed into outer part of front fenders
- Headlight bar is mounted between grille shell and fenders to conceal the wires
- Taillights-custom made boxes w/ '95 Taurus lenses cut down and bent to fit curve of body
- Backup lights work
- Excellent glass all around
- Dual wipers - Note: One wiper in place since the '32 was not used when rain was expected
- Dan Fink vacuum-operated flip-down rear license plate
- Trailer hitch
- Pleasing stance when viewed from the side, ower in front
- Front bucket seats w/ head rests from Acura Integra, overed in white leather
- Custom made rear bench seat covered in white vinyl
- White upholstered window frames, oor panel centers, onsole, ick panels, ear armrests and headliner
- Two-point seat belts front and rear, ront retractors adjacent to doors
- Excellent black carpet throughout
- Ididit tilt steering column
- Boyd's steering wheel, atches wheels
- Dash is lengthened 2"
- Full set of Auto Meter gauges (volts, uel, ater temp, il pressure, peedometer) w/ white faces, ounted tilting towards driver for better visibility
- A/C controls, iper knob, ight switch, ome light, ower door locks, nd power window switches all out of a '95 Taurus, ll switches light up
- Blinker and high beam indicators mounted in dash
- Dash covered in black leather
- Pioneer AM/FM stereo CD radio mounted in compartment above windshield w/ 2 speakers overhead and 2 rear speakers
- Both doors and the hood open and close solidly
- Power window regulators in doors from a Honda Accord, ork nicely
- Toggle switch on console to prevent the vacuum that operates the Fink license plate "fold down"
- Inside door handles are Mazda 626
- Door latches are new car style made from Teflon, uieter than standard bear-claw latches
- Hood and gas door release cables
The trailer is a 1994 Aero fiberglass with '32 Ford fenders and matching Boyd's wheels and BFG Radial TA tires. It is painted matching teal with matching side pin stripes. The taillights are from the Taurus lenses used on the car. The inside is fully carpeted in black and has cushioned pockets to vertically hold the hood side panels when driving with them removed. The top lid on the trailer measures 40" wide by 48" long and is locking.
The teal paint is very professionally done and is quite beautiful. It is hard to believe it has seen 26K miles of use over a 10+ year period. There are no door dings and no noticeable rock chips. Characteristically, here are a few chips on the upper edge of the passenger side hood panel. The teal is nicely contrasted by the rose-color pin stripes on the beltline, hat gracefully fan out from front to rear. All glass is excellent. The interior is generally excellent. The white leather of the driver's seat does show some minor patina, ut is not only striking quite serviceable.
The engine compartment is beautifully detailed as is the entire undercarriage of the car. It is apparent that it has not been driven in inclement weather. The undercarriage is painted in matching teal and has many chrome parts plus a polished oil pan and transmission pan.
Get ready for a lot of looks and plan on spending extra time talking about this one every time you stop! Not only was the '32 was built at considerable cost, t was constructed by a long time expert Street Rod builder and enthusiast. This is certainly the reason for the cars quality appearance and, s importantly, he excellent drivability and proven reliability of the Ford Vicky.
The Ford starts immediately, rives straight, tops well and has excellent power from the crate, uel injected, lose to 400 horsepower engine. It is free from leaks and the investment in ongoing mechanical service / preventative maintenance has kept the car running with no breakdowns or "surprises." It is a reliable street road that the owner uses to go to shows hundreds of miles from his home in Northern California and says he would "drive anywhere."
The 1932 Ford also offers a high level of comfort with air conditioning, isc brakes and even a tilt wheel, ower windows, M/FM radio and other "niceties." Of course, ne advantage of the 2 Door Sedan (besides the attractive styling) is the ability to carry passengers and additional personal items in the rear of the car (unlike cramped coupes of the same era).
Finally, he benefit of the high quality trailer (included in the price) is significant for those long distance trips or time at local car shows / events. The trailer tows nicely behind the Ford and has plenty of storage space for lawn chairs, cooler and other items. It is even custom configured to hold (vertically) the side front hood side panels should the owner decide to run the car with the chromed engine exposed.
This is one of the nicest 32's that we have seen in a long time and it is truly "turn-key" and ready to use. Please take a close look at the photos, ncluding the spectacular undercarriage that speaks volumes about the overall quality of the "build."
- Clear California title with current California registration for both car and trailer
- California smog test not required for vehicles 1975 and older
- Passed the California required safety inspection for working wipers, urn signals, ights, rakes, tc.
- Certificate of Manufacture from Downs Manufacturing, nc. for Body Number 001339, odel Number 101-32 VICKY
- Photo album of the car's build
- Car cover
- Touch-up paint
PURCHASING A COLLECTOR VEHICLE - THINGS TO CONSIDER
As always, e recommend that you carefully review the seller's background for any collector car being sold over the Internet. It is important to ask yourself a number of questions including, ut not limited to:
- How long have they been in business?
- How much experience do they have with collector cars?
- How many positive collector car vehicle sales have they completed (positive eBay feedback)?
- How detailed/complete is the description of the vehicle?
- Do the photos show details of the interior, xterior, op, hrome, tc. or are they simply "glamour shots" taken from a distance?
- Does the seller have a Surety Bond to protect the financial transaction?
- What about insurance, icensing by the state, nd a local business license?
- Does the seller (if a business) have any DMV (Motor Vehicle) complaints and/or other history of legal action, rievances?
- Does the seller enjoy a favorable local and national/international reputation?
- Can the seller assist with funding sources, ransport and out of state/country sales?
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
- Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same, mall, alifornia town for over 21 years. We operate a small "brick & mortar", ndoor showroom, nd specialize in the sale, onsignment, nd purchase of sports, igh performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
- The majority of our vehicles come from local, rivate owners and collectors, nd many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars, ith excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally, nd around the country. As a result, e do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales, uch as wholesale auctions, alvage sales, r lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles, r those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
We have sold hundreds of unique, lassic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically and monetarily) item on eBay, r through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on all vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate, omplete, nd thorough vehicle descriptions.
- We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers, erminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
- Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 850 positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
- We are fully insured, onded, nd licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
- Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50,000 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
- We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers, nd will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
- As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles, e find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle), hanks in large part to the Internet.
- In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle, alifornia buyers will be subject to sales tax, documentation fee, MV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads, ales-tax, icense/registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
- While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail we will not respond to inquiries asking "What is the reserve". Also, f you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives, tc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
- We encourage inspections of this Ford by serious, ualified individuals or professional inspectors. Please call at 925-846-1451 to arrange a convenient time.
- As with any collectible vehicle of this vintage we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However, e make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles, nd highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback, tanding in the community, ength of time in business, nd other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
- Minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips, icks, cratches, tc. that can be seen on even the best restoration, r even a relatively new, sed "pre-owned" vehicle. Also, wnership of a collectible / specialty vehicle is more enjoyable if the owner is familiar with the "realities" of these unique cars. Unlike more modern day vehicles, hese cars require regular, ngoing care/maintenance and some mechanical knowledge, atience, nd understanding can make the experience considerably more pleasant. That said, ollector / "specialty" car owners will tell you (emphatically) that they love their cars and wouldn't trade them for anything!!
- The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but, n some instances, as been provided by the car's owner / owners or outside sources. As a result, e are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
Body Type / Style:Sedan Exterior Color:Aqua Interior Color:White Engine:V8 Transmission: 700R Mileage:26,262 Drive:Rear Doors:2
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
California Lic & Reg
Custom Headers & Exhaust
Custom Interior / Dash
Dual Side Mirrors
Exceptional Paint Quality
Exempt From Smog in California
Front Sway Bar
Fully Adjustable Suspension
No Rust CA. Body
Overhead Console Radio
Polished Suspension Components
Runs / Drives Very Well
Seat Belts (Frt. & Rear)
Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Tremendous Attention to Detail
Terms & Conditions
- Buyers outside of California will be responsible for a $195.00 fee for processing/administration. The charge will apply if the vehicle is purchased through ebay or before or after the auction, irectly through Classic Cars Ltd.
- The vehicle is listed for sale elsewhere. We reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. We will be glad to discuss details of a "pre-auction" purchase (925) 846 1451.
- Inspections of vehicles are encouraged but (by appointment only) must be completed within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
- Out of state buyers are responsible for the high bid and any shipping costs. California buyers are subject to the appropriate sales tax, MV transfer, nd fees associated with the purchase of any used vehicle sale in the state of California.
- To avoid shipping the title with the car to our out of state buyers, e mail the title via Priority Mail.
- While shipping and transportation costs (if appropriate) are the responsibility of the winning bidder, e can assist with locating a suitable transporter. We regularly ship cars all over the USA/World, nd can often times locate very competitive rates for transporting vehicles door to door, o a local terminal, nclosed, pen, tc. Please call us for specific information/rates to your location.
- We meet some great people and fellow enthusiasts, nd only rarely do we have problems with non-paying bidders. Please be certain that you are prepared to buy the car if you bid, r call us at 925-846-1451 before the end of the auction if we can answer any questions. If you have a "sunglass" rating or fewer than 10 feedback ratings on eBay, lease call us before you bid so that we can discuss the bidding process, tc. If we do not hear from you, e reserve the right to delete your bid.
Thank You & Happy Bidding
Classic Cars Ltd. On Sep-10-15 at 23:44:36 PDT, eller added the following information:
Sellers: Get your own map today. Click here now. Simple."On Sep-12-15 at 16:33:43 PDT, eller added the following information:
We just received a highly detailed summary of the build specifications of the '32 Ford Vicky that we will gladly share with prospective buyers (can not be added to eBay but we will be glad to send if you call us at 925-846-1451 and provide your email address or Fax #). Note: eBay will not allow sharing email or URL's on their site.
The information is too detailed to list but the bottom line shows just under $125,000.00 of invested expenses in the Ford! The data also supports the high quality of the build and use of the finest component.
Classic Cars Ltd.