1954 ford truck F800 Marmon Herrington 4x4 power wagon napco Coleman
Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: F750 Marmon Herrington napco power wagon
- Type: Fire engine
- Trim: F750 anniversary edition
- Year: 1953
- Mileage: 13,000
- VIN: Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 317 Lincoln Cargo King
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Ford F-100 F750 anniversary edition1953 Ford F750 Marmon Herrington 4x4 SURVIVOR!!! ANNIVERSARY EDITION. 13k original miles. Runs and drives like newBuild up by legendary fire apparatus mfg CENTRAL FIRE APPARATUS in St. Louis MissouriUltra rare F750 (most were F800 rigs).Superhero cape white two tone that Central was famous for creating.Truck is drop dead gorgeous and ready to go to shows parades or Starbucks!!1!Please take a look at recent list of items and work done on truck...there is ZERO MILES ON THE WORK LISTED HERE.....ITS FRESH AND READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY AND PUT MILES ON IT.1. Complete brake system rebuild...Master cylinder...all wheel cylinders...power brake booster...(this was ALL BENCH TESTED AS A UNIT AT THE BRAKE SHOP TO ENSURE IT WAS ROCK SOLID BEFORE IT WAS REINSTALLED INTO TRUCK.). Drums were perfect and well within spec (no suprise with 13k miles) banjo fittings, and valves.
2. Orig wheels removed, sandblasted, primed, and color matched to truck, silver rings were also color matched...look as new.
3.50's era period correct reproduction off road tires all the way around..6 of them total..new tubes and flaps as well. rolling stock is immaculate. with zero miles on them
4. original roof mount siren was disassembled and completey restored by siren master in Ohio It gleams and look and works as new
5. original Teapot carberator was sent to Pasco reef in FL. he is the carb guru and specializes in concourse resto of these particular carberators ...see pic. its immaculate and works perfectly.
The Vehicle itself is 22 1/2 feet long end to end.this truck needs nothing as far as im concerned.This truck is one of the rarest 4x4 trucks made in the 50's. If you can drive a crew cab Dually... you can drive this like its second nature.PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING!!1HAVE CLEAR TITLE FROM PREVIOUS OWNER.AS IS WHERE ISTHIS IS A NO RESERVE AUCTION. BID TO WIN, $500 NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE IMMEDIATELY AFTER AUCTION. (PAYPAL IS FINE)FULL PAYMENT DUE IN 7 DAYS.CAN HOLD VEHICLE FOR A SHORT TIME. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TOGETHER ON YOUR END BEFORE YOU BID.GOOD LUCK BIDDERS!!! THIS IS A RARE ONE