LOW RESERVE!! - 1974 FORD BRONCO - 302 V8 - AUTOMATIC - 4X4 - HUNTER GREEN / BLK
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 114,000
- VIN: U15GLT15898
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 Ford Bronco
For sale at crazy LOW RESERVE is our 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger 2-Door. Clean truck! Itâ€™s a great looking Bronco that startsevery time, drives straight down the road, and stops as it should. Good 4x4. Hunter green exterior with black soft top and tan leather seats. New 33â€ Cooper tires. Stock 302 V-8. Dana 44 front end. Could be an everyday driver or weekend cruiser.
VIN#: U15GLT15898 (VIN on title matches VIN on tag in glovebox)
C-4 Automatic Transmission. Power Steering. Ford 9" Rear End.
Stereo/radio getspower and works. Need new speakers.
Wipers work. Lights work. Gaugeswork.
Hunter green exterior w/ black accents. No rust. Some small blemishes but in very good driver condition.
New black Rampage soft top with removable tinted windows. Also comes with bikini top.
Great glass and rubber all around.
Original owner's manual included.
Very nice leather bucket seats in front. Original bench in back!
Driver side door currently opens from inside handle only. Needs adjusting.
New 33â€ Cooper Discover S/T tires (33x12.50R15LT) all around.
This is a clean, reliable, and appreciating (+10% annually) Bronco you can turn the key and enjoy right away.
Please review our 100% positive feedback rating and see that we have been a reputable eBayer since 2000. Vehicle comes with a clean title, set of original keys, original ownerâ€™s manual, original rear bench, new soft top, bikini top and new 33" Cooper tires.
Not interested in trades. Clear title is in-hand.
** This rare Bronco with preferred "Ranger" package is priced way below fair market value and it will sell. Expect a last minute bidding war. Please do not inquire unless you have readily accessible funds and can follow through with all Terms of Sale. Contact seller before bidding if feedback is less than 10 or you are bidding from a country outside the United States. **
Please review the description and all photos before bidding and feel free to contact us with any questions. We will reply within 24 hours.
TERMS OF SALE
1. ALL PAYMENTS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY.
2. COMMUNICATION WITH WINNING BIDDER IS EXPECTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END. A $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF AUCTION END (PAYPAL ACCEPTED). FULL BALANCE IS DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTION END (WIRE TRANSFER PREFERRED).
3. METHOD OF PAYMENT IS CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY, E.G. CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER. NO CREDIT CARDS OR PERSONAL CHECKS.
4. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS AND COORDINATING TRANSPORT. SELLER WILL ASSIST SHIPPER AS NEEDED. ALL FUNDS MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING CAR OR SENDING TITLE.
5. VEHICLE IS NON-RETURNABLE AND SOLD â€œAS-IS WHERE-ISâ€. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, WRITTEN OR IMPLIED. VEHICLE DESCRIBED BEST AS POSSIBLE. BUYER or 3RD PARTY INSPECTIONS ARE WELCOMED BEFORE AUCTION ENDS.
6. VEHICLE IS FOR SALE LOCALLY. SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END AUCTION EARLY. IF GENUINELY INTERESTED, CONTACT SELLER TO MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER. OR BUY IT NOW FOR $25,000.