1934 Ford Coupe All Steel 5 Window Show Dream
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: 5 Window Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1934
- Mileage: 750
- VIN: 18899432
- Color: El Dorado Plum
- Engine size: LT 1 350
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe
Just in time for Fall cruises and parades as well as Winter Shows...
An Unbelievable "RARE" Show-Winning and All steel '34 ford 5-window coupe resto-mod. "Yesâ€, this car drives and handles as good as it looks!
Dreams do come true!
It will be bought for a small fraction of the build cost...
The Paint is a 10, the Undercarriage is a 10, The leather Interior is a 10 and the Fuel Injected LT1 and Engine Bay is a 10.
It Simply Does Not Get Any Nicer! Looks Even Better Up close!
The Beautiful El Dorado Plum paint presents an instant six-figure build cost presence as does the Gorgeous Soft Gray Leather Interior. This is Street Rodding at its Very Best!
This is one of the rare opportunities that captures you and just makes you want it...It has Beautiful Straight El Dorado Plum Paint, Gray Leather, Fuel Injected LT1 Drivetrain with 4l60E Automatic Transmission, ICE-COLD AIR / Warm Heat and Looks AWESOME from every angle.
This car was built to a very high level of quality with the fantastic craftsmanship and materials you would expect...If YOU DO NOT LIKE WINNING & ATTENTION, THIS CAR IS NOT FOR YOU!!!
Please Take The Time To Read All Of The Details... You Will Not Be Disappointed!
Exterior: Has an Awesome curb appearance!
- VIN# 18899432
- Paint: Two Stage El Dorado Plum Base / Clear (I would rate it 10 or better) it is SHOW LEVEL Slick & Very Straight! Looks like Glass But it's not...its real steel.
- Body: All STEEL Very nice with no cracks or accident areas.
- Other Chrome / Stainless: Show Condition.
- Grill: Show Condition
- Door Handles: Show Condition.
- Floor Pans: Solid and SHOW LEVEL PAINTED AND BUFFED...
- Overall Body Fitment: The fitment and body lines are Awesome...Doors, trunk and hood shuts flawlessly.
- High-End Custom Howard Krusey Upholstery Installed from Altamonte Springs, FL. The images do not come close to doing this car justice.
- Seats: Custom Front Seat with Fold Down Arm Rest...Soft Real Leather
- Carpet: Custom Paneled Leather Flat surface.
- Dash: The Paint and Leather Wrapped dash is beautiful as are the Dakota Digital Instrumentation and Trim Bezel.
- Steering Column / Wheel: Polished Budnik wheel and Tilt Column
- Gauges: Dakota Digital with the gauge output lights matching the car's color.
- Door Panels: Leather and Very nice using the same materials as the seats.
- Glass: All was new with build... Power Windows go up / down well with all New felts and fuzzies and vertical rubber, etc. were installed during build.
- Dash Lights: All work as they should.
- Radio: Great sounding stereo system w/ CD Player.
Â·Trunk: Electric Lift Deck Lid with The Awesome Upholstery continuing all the way through the car into the truck area.
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tires:
- Front/Rear: Budnik Wheels (Front 15" & Rear 16â€) Front Tires Pirelli 195/60R 15 Rear Tires 245/70R 16.
- Frame / Undercarriage: Supplied by "The Roadster Shopâ€, The Frame was nicely painted body color and finished to a Show Level condition as was the rest of the undercarriage. This was an extensive Frame-off Built car.
- Front Suspension: Heights Front suspension with Mustang ll formatting with Chrome Polished A-Arms, and polished Adjustable Coil Overs.
- Rear Suspension: Polished Chrome Jaguar Independent Rear by "Frank Morabitoâ€
- Brakes: Power Disc brakes (Front) Power Disc (Rear). The car stops very straight and well.
- Engine: LT 1 Fuel Injected 350 Crate engine with a Chromed and polished Plenum... Tastefully Dressed Out for Top Level show competition and runs out very Smooth.
- Transmission: 4L60E that shifts up and down flawlessly.
- Rear End: Jaguar Independent Rear with smooth Highway gear ratio.
Overall Condition: This Awesome '34 had a high $ix Figure Build Cost that is an absolute "10" everywhere you look... it has an awesome curb appeal from a distance as well as up close. The paint is unbelievably slick, and the components used in its construction is nothing short of the best available. It was engineered and crafted to compete at Prominent-Level shows and competitions. And best of all, IT WILL BE PURCHASED AT A SMALL FRACTION of the build cost.
It is a Great Investment As Well as hitting the road with the utmost confidence!!
If you are keeping up with the warp-speed trends of All Steel Early Fords crafted at supreme levels, you know a few important key points... They are Extremely Popular, Very Collectable, Hard to Find, looks great and everybody envies their owners! Keep in mind, I am referring to A Part of AMERICANA with this Suicide Door piece of history! It will serve you in any capacity you choose... showing it competitively at any level, cruising it, putting it in a museum or your personal collection, etc...
I love the feel and sound of this car and would not be afraid to take it anywhere! The Fuel Injected Drivetrain has the perfect blend of torque, smoothness with a light roaring sound through the exhaust. Hit the key, turn on the Ice-Cold AC or Heat, pull the Lokar Shifter and take off...it's that simple. This is a car for many levels of competition, power-tours, or just simple family fun at the local shows or cruise-ins. A BIG FISH in any-size pond comes with the ownership of this machine.
This '34 has about 750 tested miles... It has been a well-protected car most all its life and absolutely since being completed a few years ago.
The body is fantastic with zero rust anywhere and the paint shows as a solid 10 in my opinion... it took several years to build this car and the Craftsmanship really shows... It all works like it should, drives like you dream about a street rod should and is One Bad Cruiser that can just go anywhere at any time by just getting in and hitting the key.
Things work as they should including but not limited to Headlights / Taillights, Signals, Interior Dash Gauges, Interior Courtesy Lights, Heat, Cold A/C, Electric Trunk Lid, Smooth shifting 4-Speed Automatic, etc....
Is this car Perfect? No and none of them are... that said, I guess it is just a good thing to state a disclaimer, but I know of only one thing to report... The speedo is not working correctly right now. I will put it on my lift to see if thee is a loose sensor wire... That is all I can note.
Why am I selling it? Opportunity... I am selling the car to finish paying off some real estate.
I reserve the right to end this ad early due to having it for sale locally... I am pricing this car to sell and believe it will not last long so, do not hesitate to buy and please do so with absolute confidence! Please have finances in order prior to bidding as well. Purely as a hobby, I have been blessed over the last 17 years to share my cars with buyers all over the country and internationally and take tremendous efforts in keeping a 100% feedback...that said, I have tried to be honest and accurate in all descriptions. I encourage however all to inspect this vehicle if possible prior to bidding so that you can confirm my notes above or contact me with any questions at email@example.com or (865) 384-6017.
Note: I own this car ... I have a clear Tennessee Title in My Name ...I am not a business, and this is a personal collection vehicle.
If you are the winning bidder, please expect to send a $2,500 deposit within 72 hours and have plans to pick the car up within 7 days. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer but I can assist with local direct carriers with both enclosed and open hauling available. If you have less than a positive 2 feedback, please contact me before bidding.Thanks for taking the time to look at my car and GOOD LUCK!