1931 Ford Phaeton Replica
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Phaeton
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 41,200
- VIN: NCS92779
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 302 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Ford Other
1931 Ford Model A (Phaeton) Replica
This is a 1973 Factory built Glassic on an all Ford Drive Train from the Ford Factory. Body and interior were assembled at the Glassic factory. It was sold as a new car in 1973. It has 41,200 original miles, new wheels and tires and would drive anywhere. It has lots of new parts and drives/rides great.This is a nice ride and is very fun to own.
- It isin great technical condition and looks great from 15 to 20 feet away but the paint needs some attention. Paint has some cracks and scratches.
- It has new ignition switch and needs some adjusting (corrected now by turning key back a little to take it out of start mode)
- The speedometer cable was changed and has been a little off with reading (reads 20 mph fast).
- The gas gauge and oil pressure gauge do not read correctly (oil gauge needs a new line to work)
-Top and all side pieces are in great shape
** Car can stay up to14 days after payment in my garage, so you have time to arrange pickup. Car is sold as is, please ask all questions before bidding.Buyer is required to pay a $500 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit within 24 hours of auction close. Balance to be paid before vehicle leaves my premises. Buyer is responsible for all transport and delivery fees