1966 Ford Factory GT Mustang coupe, 225 hp V8, Automatic, Factory Air, Pony Intr
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Factory GT
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Factory GT (PIO on build tag); Black Pony Interior
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 83,150
- VIN: 6T07A256533
- Color: Springtime Yellow (factory color for this 'Stang)
- Engine size: Rebuilt (< 10,000 miles since) 225 hp 289 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Factory Automatic
- Drive type: Rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Lap seat belts
- Options: Factory air, pony interior, styled steel wheels, Remote trunk release, Power Steering, Side view mirrors: Left remote control; Right incl
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford Mustang Factory GT
History: South Carolina car till about 1980. Time in NY, C and MI. Minimal winter driving. No winter driving after restoration.
Engine rebuild: lower end rebuilt, ew rods and main bearings, eads completely rebuilt, ylinders honed, iming chain and sprockets replaced.
C4 Transmission: rebuilt
Engine compartment and undercarriage are clean and detailed. Floor pans were in great condition.
Sheetmetal replacement: One small area (6x6 or so) under pedals and under battery tray (acid leak assumed).
Air shocks added in rear to improve stance.
Complete black Pony interior - all the features installed with this upgrade down to the functional door lights. Best interior award winner when on the circuit.
Black vinyl top was replaced with new, inimal sun since restoration, o bubbling.
Trunk is clean and restored to original including a styled steel rim on bias ply spare. Rolling rubber are radials.
Original Owner's Manual, artial (torn) build sheet discovered under dash and car cover for interior storage included.
Full restoration is older.
Additional photos available.
Price negotiable. Let's talk - this Genuine Factory GT could be yours. 313 570-9337